• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante inhaled sharply through gritted teeth. 'A Ground-Electric... Sure, the electrical skygazer fish can handle Gyarados and Mandibuzz, but Gyarados can easily handle it as well.' She thought nervously, not liking her odds.

Type Advantages for the Students: Electric

Type Advantages for the Teacher: Water and Dark

Currently, the teacher has better odds.

"Well then I'll start. Dark pulse, blizzard, and flamethrower," Tanaka commanded. Harpy his mandibuzz fired a black ray at the Kadabra while his gyarados, Ruby breathed flames from her mouth at the Stunfisk. Aurora his dragonair fired a large blizzard from her gem. "Tell me what genders are your Pokemon?"he aske as his pokemons attacks flew towards the students pokemon.

"This is so exciting. Must sketch it." Tailisu muttered as he took his sketch pad from his messenger bag. He began drawing the scene of the battle.

Claudia looked towards Zoro before signing.

"How do you like your classes so far?" she asked.

Miles didn't need to see why he should tell the teachers his Pokemon's gender, what if one of his Pokemon knew attract and it was all a trick? Needless to say Miles ignored the teachers question and called out a move for his Pokemon. "Use Thunderbolt" he called out as Stunfisk launched a bolt of electricity at the oncoming flamethrower.

"Thunderbolt!" Tanaka countered. His dragonair fired electricity from her horn blocking Miles.

'Okay I guess. I don't like when we have to talk to the whole class. It's difficult for me because well, obviously,' Zoro shrugged. For once in his life he was truly feeling the weight of being unable to speak out loud. He would have loved to battle with classmates or speak proudly of his Zorua when introducing them in breeding.

"Thundershock!" Dante ordered, getting the tiny leech-like Pokemon to latch onto Gyarados and zapped it.

She cursed under her breath for Katherine for giving her teacher an added leverage against them. Mandibuzz was a female-only species, and if this one knows Attract, that would spell certain doom for the Psi Pokemon.

"Stone Edge!" Miles called out, with Stunfisk sending pointed stones towards the Gyrados.

"Come now you two. You're that afraid of Ruby. She's a big softie. Thunder!" Despite the leech on her, Ruby used thunder as a large wave cutting off the electricity and knocking off the smaller pokemon while blocking the stone edge. Aurora meanwhile slithered quickly over the field wrapping herself around the stunfisk, while Harpy used bone rush towards Kadabra.

"I can always speak for you if you'd like," Claudia answered, "I dont' want you to feel alone."

'It's fine. Whatever you prefer. Either is fine with me,' Zoro signed in reply.

"You sure that will help you fight against a pokemon that's been flying since birth?" Tanaka asked Katherine taking note of her use of confusion. Harpy easily changed her course still headed for the psychic type, her bone glowing.

"Okay, I'll translate for you whenever you need me to," Claudia offered, "If you're okay with that."

(OOC: Derp. I meant translating the sign language. Sorry about that. XD)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I mean, so you don't have to use that board all of the time," Claudia tried explaining, "I mean...heck, I don't even know what I was thinking. It seemed like such a good idea in my head. I do apologize if you feel offended now..."

Zoro laughed even though no sound came from him. 'My bad. I'm not offended. It's nice actually. No one has ever done that for me before except when I was too young to write. Thank you, I might take you up on that offer,' he signed to her a smile on his face.

"You're welcome," Claudia replied with a soft blush appearing faintly on her cheeks. "If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?"

Gale looked at Zoro and Claudia for a moment and smiled as he put his head down on his hands and stared at the battle.

"Kadabra use Hypnosis." Katherine commanded as Kadabra stuck its spoon out and stared at Harpy, its eyes glowing a faint blew as it looked at the flying type.

"Get the Dragonair off with a Thunderbolt" Miles called out to his Pokemon. Stunfisk proceeded to launch its attack which no doubtly had an effect on the dragon Pokemon, considering it was holding Stunfisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom