• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I just get overprotective of the people I care about," Claudia signed so her mother couldn't see, "I apologize. Ever since my mother's accident, I feel the need to try and keep everyone safe."

Miles didn't like how two of the other students were communicating with each other in a way that only they could understand. He liked knowing what was going on at all times and this was not pleasing him. So what if the kid was mute, let him use his little board, and the girl can talk back. He frowned slightly and crossed his arms, sitting silently.

Tailisu entered the classroom holding his sketch pad, he was looking of the drawing he made that is based on the battle of the previous class. It's well drawn and it featured each Pokemon battling with their trainers. He sat next to his roommate still staring at the drawing when he heard the teacher's instruction to introduce themselves. "Oh! My name is Tailisu Edge and I have a Noctowl, Starmie and a Jolteon. I participate in both Pokemon Gym and Contests." He finished.

Severin, having slipped and "slithered" into the room, had made his way into the back, not a preferred seating, but it had to do. "My name is Severin Haze. My partner is Poicasso, my Seviper. I'd let him out, but I feel he's a bit large for this room."

He sat back down into his seat, starting to feel a bit ill since the first lesson. Severin then put a hand on his Seviper's pokeball.

OOC: Hooray life screwing me over and not letting me post much. Sorry guys. XD

Dante got up and placed a foot on her chair and another on her desk. "Name's Dante Celestecuerpo. I'm kinda new to this Trainer shindig, so I do not have a main Pokémon yet." She said, then sat back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom