• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He did," Claudia replied before trying to sign what she said.

"I've read about it during my studies," Claudia signed, praying she was right on how she was signing.

'It's kind of a relief to meet someone else who knows sign language. Though you don't have to sign, I'm mute not deaf,' he told her. His comrade watched them ecstatic at the thought of talking to another human. 'Phantom, my zorua, can do sign language with his illusions.'

"I see, but I'll still sign if it makes you comfortable," Claudia replied through her sign language.

"Well they seem to be reasonably well trained" Miles commented as he observed his roomates Pokemon. He then noticed hid ID device vibrate which after looking around at the other students and on his device, realized it now displayed their scholarly schedule. "But I suppose we should be off to class" he then said to Tailisu as he prepared to clean up his dishes.

"You know I constantly read, bub," Claudia answered, "You shouldn't be surprised, considering how I study."

Tailisu felt his device ring before taking it out, looks like it was time for class just as Miles said. He turned towards his Pokemon who are finishing thei food. " Well guys, this is goodbye for now. I'll let you out whenever I can." He said before returning his Pokemon in each of their respective pokeballs. He picked up his and his pokemon's plate so they can be cleaned.

Zoro smiled at Claudia as she told him she would use sign language to make him feel comfortable. It was a nice feeling that no one had ever attempted for him before. Zoro was speechless on what to say, or in his case signless. He watched Claudia and Gale interact, surprised that Gale didn't know Claudia knew sign language, though in a way it made sense considering he had to write for Gale.

"So, shall we get going?" Claudia smiled as she signed for Zoro before turning to Gale, "You should be more observant of your sisters."

"The sleeping redhead over there?" Claudia signed, "Is our sister Amber."

Amber had fallen asleep at the table and was sleeping soundly.

'Should we wake her up?' Zoro asked Claudia looking towards Amber. He remembered her sleeping during the assembly yesterday, and as well as on the train ride to the school. 'She seems to like sleeping,' he observed.

"Yeah, she does... a lot," Claudia sighed, "No one knows why she's that way. The doctors say she's healthy though. I guess as long as she's alive, healthy and well, it's best to overlook the sleep."

OOC: Actually Amber's in the Sceptile Leaf dorm so she would be in the cafeteria over there instead.

Anyways I'll be skipping now.

IC:

The students each had to take the train back to the academy for their first class that was about to being. Gale and Katherine both made their way to the first classroom, with Katherine pulling Jade along while Gale walked with Claudia and Zoro.

The first classroom was located in the Care building at the eastern edge of the academy. Students were crowding around now, each one looking to see where their classes were.

Alistair was finishing with the preparations for his classroom. His classroom, unlike most classrooms lacked desks at all, instead there was a large grass flooring just like in the Sceptile Leaf dorm, there was a play pen as well as multiple bags filled with food and a shelf with toys and books.

Alistair turned towards the door as he saw the students beginning to walk in.
@Octy; @Mako; @Agent Gryphon; @Midorikawa; @~NiGHTS~; @Murkmire; @Terra Fortis; @Tailisu10;

Last edited:
Zoro looked at the classroom with a face of pure shock and confusion. The classroom floor was grass and there was a playpen. He knew it was breeding but he thought they'd be taking notes while sitting in desks, not well what he saw.

Claudia's eyes lightened up when she saw who her teacher was.

"DADDY!" Claudia exclaimed happily as she ran up and glomped him.

"Pokemon Care, doesn't sound like a promising class but we will see" Jade whispered to herself as she looked around, half of her thought this class would be a waste of time, but the other half of her thought maybe it would be interesting, despite she had no booze at all and going in to this class with a small hangover and sober, she chose to sit closer to the back of the class and kept some sunglasses on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom