• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In time we will see" Jade responded to Katherine, she had a weird look towards Claudia as she hugged Alistair, it was lucky she wore sunglasses so nobody saw her look, she then stared at the desk waiting for it to start.

"Oh hello Hikari." He waved at the girl with the Lopunny.

When the teacher asked the students to send out the Pokemon they trust the most, he got a little hesitant. He couldn't just choose one, he trusts all of his Pokemon equally. He knew now what he had to do. He stood up and sent out all three of his Pokemon. Atom and Garr stood in their place quietly looking at their surroundings while Radiant was a little too excited.

Dante was internally debating on who she trusted more, as she had a small while to work with her Pokemon before getting shipped to the Academy. Her musings were cut short when she saw what Talisu did.

Smirking with renewed confidence, she whistled sharply, getting the rest of her ragtag bunch of Pokemon to pop out of their Pokeballs.

Katherine proceeded to send out Missy her Lilipup who shook her tail as soon as she came out. The dog Pokemon looked at Kat and stuck her tongue out before laying down next to her trainer.

Gale released Kris his Whismur, who once more hid behind his trainer's back in fear. "I guess you'll never get over that." Gale pointed out and petted the Whismur.

"All right now." Alistair smiled as he looked at the class and their Pokemon. "I trust you all share an important bond with these Pokemon, they may be your oldest one or the one you've grown to treat the most but the point is that they're a Pokemon that you love and that loves you back." he explained simply and raised his hand. "This is what breeding is about, caring for a Pokemon, raising them from scratch and trusting them as if they were your family."

Claudia released Kankuro from his Pokeball. Amber, yawned as she too released her Pokemon from its Pokeball. It was Siren. It was obvious that Claudia was going to choose the Pokemon her father didn't pick for her. Amber just released whichever one she felt like releasing at the time. She knew since the teacher was her father, she'd pass easily.

Jade released Charmeleon as usual, she didn't say anything and neither did the fire starter, he seemed to snort slightly at certain other Pokemon but behaved.,

Miles tapped one of the Pokeballs he took from his belt revealing his Vibrava which, after hovering for a few moments looking around, rested quietly on his trainers shoulder. The trainer looked around as some of these smart students couldn't follow directions, the teacher had clearly said one Pokemon. "Idiots" he muttered to himself.

Severin immediately knew which Pokemon he'd let out. "Seviper, come out, my pet." Seviper hissed loudly, uncoiling itself next to Severin. He gave a loving stroke on Seviper's head, saying to the Fang Snake, "We're a good team, aren't we, my pet?" Seviper hissed contentedly as Severin stroked his scales.

Lilith heard the remark and growled at Miles. "Lilith, heel." Dante said sternly, noticing the hellhound's ire towards the boy.

Lilith was soon hugged by Demeter and Venus.

Zoro frowned at the introducing. It wasn't exactly easy for someone who couldn't speak to do. It didn't help that the size of his board was for up close conversations, not communicating with the whole class. He looked at the front of the room, stood up and walked up to the board taking it's writing utensil and writing on it, in large letters: "I am Zoro Abyss, a mute. My chosen partner for this exercise is my zorua, Phantom. I met him when I thought he was a lost child."

After writing he bowed to the class, Phantom on his shoulder, before sitting down.

OOC: If there's not a board in the classroom then I'll edit it.

Severin stood up, his Seviper straightening up as Severin begins to introduce himself. "My name is Severin Haze, and this is my partner, Seviper. Seviper and I met when my mother gave him to me when I reached the age to become a trainer. Say hello, my pet." Seviper hissed loudly, while eyeing the other Pokemon in the classroom.

Severin then sat back down, Seviper lowering it's head back for Severin to pet his scales.

Dante stood up. "I'm Dante Celestecuerpo, and this is my crew. I had gotten my Pokemon fairly recently, bout a month or so ago. They were given to me by my father, while my mother had picked me up while I was midway through my hike up Mount Coronet for mountain surviving classes to drop me off here. Wanted to get some academic knowledge while there was still some space left, I guess." Dante said with a slightly nervous laugh.

Charmeleon seemed to stare at the Froslass once it was released, it was unsure exactly why Charmeleon was staring at it with a lot of focus. Jade noticed the stare before seeing the owner of the Froslass, she slightly moved her sunglasses down to have a better look at her. "She's kinda cute" Jade murmured looking at the girl, she wasn't too sure who she was, regardless if she was gay or not, Jade was curious to meet her now, especially since Charmeleon seemed to be interested in the Froslass for some reason.

Jade looked back at the front, pushing her glasses back up, she knew she probably had to say something so she did once the other student was done. "I am Jade Greenville, and this is Charmeleon, it was a starter I got from my parents, who basically wanted me out of the way and told me to go on a journey" Jade introduced herself before sitting down, she felt a bit woozy from standing up and preferred not to at this point.

Miles figured he would introduce himself next, he stood up, still with Vibrava on his shoulder and said, "I'm Miles Dupont, and this is Vibrava" gesturing to the Pokemon on his shoulder, "My parents gave him to me as a Trapinch when I turned 10, and he's been my most trusted Pokemon ever since" He looked around the room for a moment, then sat down.

'Sounds close to Durant.' Dante thought with a phantom of a smile on her face as she looked at Miles.

She wondered what he did to gain the ire of Lilith.

Amber yawned as she forced herself to stand up. Siren giggled as it floated above her.

"Amber Rhodes, Mr. Rhodes' daughter, Siren the Froslass, gift as a child," Amber said simply before sitting back down and laying her head down on her desk. Claudia however, remained sitting.

"I'm Claudia, and this is my Bannette, Kankuro," she spoke up as Kankuro laughed evilly and smiled, "I met him when I was younger, and he decided to scare me. Simple as that."

"I have two very expressive sisters don't I." Gale pointed out as he looked at Amber, he smiled at her, in truth he actually shared more of a resemblance to Amber than to Claudia due to them both having red hair. Of course it wasn't till this point that Gale realized he shouldn't have mocked Amber or Claudia. He looked at the crowd of students before looking down at a terrified Whismur as he realised that it was his turn. "Crap." he muttered and stood up slowly as he walked to the front of the class. He turned around and looked at the room nervously while holding his Whismur. "My...my name is Gar...I mean Gale Rhodes and this is my Whismur Kris and stuff...." he said nervously, his legs shaking a bit before looking down at the Whismur. "Whismur is my starter Pokemon it was given to me by my parents, he likes classical music cause it doesn't hurt his ears as much um...I like to play the guitar sort of and....can I sit now?' he said and turned to Alistair who sighed and gestured for him to sit down.

"I think Claudia had the best introduction of those three." Alistair pointed out while ruffling the back of his head before turning to the classroom Katherine.

"Oh I'm next." Katherine smiled as she stood up and walked to the front of the class along with Missy. She stuck her hip out and clicked her fingers, causing the Lilipup to do a spin in mid air before sticking its tongue out and looking at its trainer. "My name is Katherine, though you can call me Kat, I'm from Pallet Town in Kanto and as you can see." she pointed at her amber and violet eye. "I have different colored eyes, it's weird I know anyways." she nodded her head and looked down at Missy. "Missy isn't really my starter, well she's sort of a family pet I took along with me actually." she chuckled and stretched her arms out so as to allow the Pokemon to jump to them. "Missy along with the rest of my team is part of my circus act, I've travelled around multiple regions with them and do my own improvised acts, it's nothing famous really but if you ever want to see some tricks just come ask me and it's free too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom