• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooh so she ha heterochromia too!" Tailisu thought, he rarely met other people with mismatched eyes like himself. He decided to introduce himself next. He stood up and motioned his Pokémon to get closer. " I'm Tailisu Edge from Kanto and well.. these are my partners." He motioned to his Pokémon. " I've had Radiant the Starmie ever since it was an little egg, I found Garrthe Noctowl as an Hoothoot in the Viridian forest and I guess Atom the Jolteon found me since I was walking around and when I turned around, he was there following me." He finished introducing himself.

Dante looked at Katherine and Talisu when they spoke and did a double take when she finally noticed that they had heterochromia. 'Hot damn, how did I miss that?' The heiress asked herself mentally, berating herself for not noticing it sooner.

Katherine looked at Tailisu as he introduced himself and smiled, she was glad that there was somone in the school who also had the same condition she did. At that moment the bell rang causing all of the students to look up.

"Well that'll be it for today." Alistair smiled as he looked at the others. "Remember to be careful in the hallways." he advised before clapping his hands and opening the door for the students.

Gale stood up from the floor and stretched before looking down at his handheld so as to check the next class. "Battling next huh?"

Katherine walked towards Tailisu and smiled before stretching her hand out. "Hello, it's nice to meet someone else with heterochrimia." she nodded her head. "Your Noctowl looks really cool too."

"The class I've been looking forward to," Zoro wrote, excited for the class that would teach him what he came to learn. He then remembered what Gale said about the theory of it and hoped he would get to battle in the class rather than just learn.

Tanaka sat in one of the inner stadiums that had bleachers to sit on. There he would be teaching his battling class, that while it didn't have as much battling as advanced battling, it still had battling in it which had need of the stadium.

"Thank you,It's always nice meeting other people.' Tailisu said, also smiling. Garr looked indifferent as usual though secretly, he always likes compliments. " I've never seen a Pokémon like Missy before, what species is she?" He asked.

"Lilipup my dad got her from Unova." Katherine nodded her head as she raised the dog Pokemon and held it in her arms.

"I don't think I'll do to well honestly." Gale said as he turned to Zoro and began walking out. "I've never been much of a battler really." he pointed out before looking at the handheld once more. "We have to go to the stadium."

" So this region right? There is just so many Pokémon that it's making my head spin. " Tailisu said, pointing his fingers to his head and making a circular motion. "Missy is cute though.. oh hey we should be getting to the next class right?" He took out the device to check where the battling class is located. " So it's located at a stadium.... Wanna go to together?" He asked Katherine.

Jade looked a bit distant for a moment until Katherine talked to her, she stared at her for a moment "Gee you think? I thought we were just going to sit here for another hour with our next class" Jade said sarcastically, she was not a fan of people directing her when she already knew what to do. She stood up, her eyes hidden by the sunglasses but she looked annoyed. Charmeleon walked towards the Froslass for a moment.

"Charmeleon, what are you doing?" Jade asked holding her head for a moment, she walked past Katherine and towards Amber and the Froslass. 'Hi, so.. Amber, that's a pretty nice name, the last Amber I knew was kinda a wildgirl, are you a party girl?" Jade asked curiously. Charmeleon stared at the Froslass still, almost growling as to challenge her.

Miles followed his roomate Tailisu and the other students towards the next class, which was 'battling'. Miles didn't really know what to expect from the class, with it having such a generic title.

Dante was humming a song as she was heading off to Battling Class, while holding onto Venus, with Demeter dancing on her head as practice for when she becomes a Lilligant.

Amber yawned as she woke up.

"Can you let me go back to sleep, bub?" she groaned before putting her head back on the desk, ignoring Jade's prescence.

Claudia got up as quickly as possible, storming past Gale and Amber as she exited the room. Kankuro floated over to her and sat on her shoulder.

"Amber you guys have to get to your next class." Alistair pointed out as he walked over to his son and daughter and started shaking Amber. "You too." he said to Jade.

Katherine saw Claudia storm out before seeing Missy walk over to her, she smiled and started following her. "Why in such a hurry?" she asked bubbly.

"Dad," Amber sighed, "Claudia called me twice last night, after calling you. Do you think I slept well?" she asked in annoyance.

"I was actually sleeping great when she called," Amber spoke in annoyance, "Besides, after hearing Claudia call you a bastard, you must had done something to upset her. She never curses."

"She wrote me a note and said that dad likes you more," Amber answered, "And that dad doesn't love her because she's the reason mom lost her memory."

Claudia turned to Katherine and nodded simply.

"I'm sorry," she replied, "My mind was elsewhere."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom