• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Student Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thunder Wave!" Dante yelled, getting the Tynamo to fire a burst of electricity at Gyarados, Paralyzing it.

Dragonair withstood the attack, and at her trainers command, fired an ice beam once the electric type move was done. Harpy meanwhile crashed into the ground sleeping. Tanaka's gyarados despite paralysis slithered over quickly covering the flying type with her body while using aqua tail at Kadabra and Tynamo.

"Thundershock!" Dante yelled, getting Jörmungandr to fire a bolt of electricity at the Aqua Tail.

"Awww...." Dante whined out, and returned her Tynamo.

"Ya did good, little buddy." She said to the PokéBall and kissed it, then shrunk it down and put it on her belt.

"Venus, Demeter, let's go." Dante called out, getting the babies to run to her side.

Rose had finished making the preparations for her class and eagerly awaited the students to arrive.

Desmond walked into Rose's classroom, sunglasses on. He had skipped the morning classes because he had lost track of time. To be precise he had been mulling over how to fit more processing power into his phone due to the fact that all the functions he had added had really slowed down the device. It had taken some skill and copious use of his soldering gun but he had managed to triple the potential performance of the phone without increasing the size or the weight of the device. In fact, he had been working on that task since late the previous evening and he was wearing the sunglasses to hide the fact that his eyes were bloodshot.

"Good Morning, class," Rose greeted, "I'm Mrs. Rhodes, and before we begin any further, I want to know your names and a little bit about yourself."

Zoro frowned and almost banged his head on the table. Why couldn't the teachers all just learn their names before hand like Tanaka had obviously done. He could ask Claudia to translate for him but to him that was embarrassing, as was going up to the teacher with his small board. Sighing he stood up and walked to the front of the room, writing on the big board. "I'm Zoro Abyss, I have two pokemon, and I'm mute. Anything else?" he wrote in neat hand writing standing in case the teacher wanted to know anything else. And another good thing about the big board, his classmates would know about him as well. Perfect!

Jade was a little less hung over now, and more sober. She wasn't okay with that part but she knew she would have to deal, so she sat in the back of the classroom once again, only speaking to introduce herself "Jade, not much to know right now, but my main is Charmeleon" Jade explained before sitting down, not wanting to say much now.

Claudia shot a glare at Gale and frowned.

"Don't laugh at him," she threatened before deciding to make her introduction, "I'm Claudia Rhodes. Gale's sister, and Amber's sister. I have three Pokemon, but Kankuro is my main one I use for battling and such. Cleo is more of a pet."

Miles was a little surprised that one of the kids was mute, realizing that conversation with him would be really awkward. Other than that he remembered the rest of the introductions for the previous lesson. "Miles Dupont" Miles said, introducing himself. "I'm from Johto, and I plan on becoming a Gym Leader" he continued, offering his own aspirations for the future.

'It's fine. I think he was laughing at my boldness. I'm a bit of a prankster so I don't mind,' Zoro signed to Claudia. Phantom rolled his eyes at his trainer. A bit of a prankster was not the description the pokemon would use.

"If you say so," Claudia answered with a frown. She felt the need to want to protect him, but she knew better. She didn't want to seem like an overbearing friend. That was just how she was, by nature. She cared too much about people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom