• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Stunfisk vs Bidoof/Bibarel

Super Seaking

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
180px-618Maggyo.png
vs
200px-400Bibarel.png

I was tired of seeing Maggyo being hated on, so I paired it up with something I think it can actually beat.

Anyways, these two Pokemon are some of the most hated ones of their generation. They can actually be decent in battle, but both are very underrated. Which one do you like more?

Which one would win in a fight?
Which one is more useful?
Which one has the better design?

Personally, I absolutely love Maggyo. I think its adorable, derpy, and fairly strong at the same time. Bidoof is kinda cute, but Im not very fond of Bibarel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maggyo vs Bidoof/Bibarel

Bibarel. I've never had a problem with it, and yet...

Maggyo's the only Pokemon that I really dislike. It's a shame. Gen V is my favorite, by far.

Maggyo.

Anything is better than Bibarel... except maybe Minezumi

Maggyo.
I can't stand Bidoof or Bibarel they are probably my least favourite Pokemon!!
Also, Maggyo would totally crush Bidoof or Bibarel because of type advantage!

Last edited:

First vote for Bibarel. Even a retarded beaver beats a derp fish.

I voted for the uber

yea, bidoof is uber now. The world is a screwed up place

Maggyo for its funny cry (and the fact that it snickers at it, LOL).

Maggyo, especially in it's shiny form. I can't stop giggling every time I see it laugh at you. It knows it'd be hated, so it justs laughs in your face, you know?

It's awesome that way.

Bibarel is just well, Bibarel. Nothing special about it.

Maggyo is the king of the gods, and personally approved by Barack Obama.

Bidoof is simple. My answer is also simple.

I prefer Maggyo, because of its type combination.

Bidoof and Bibarel have a certain charm. Maybe because they are so generic that they actually stands out. So... I voted for them.

Maggyo surprisingly has a pretty decent Movepool and alright Stats, as well as an unique Type combination. Also, even though it's a fish, it's one of the very few not-boring ones.

However, Bibarel is a beaver, which I prefer. It also has an unique Type combination, even if it's not as much a novelty as Maggyo's. What wins it is that Bibarel is the ultimate HM Slave. 6 HMs in DPPt, 7 HMs in HGSS, 5 HMs in BW. If it could fly, it'd be the ultimate HM Slave. I prefer a field-efficient Pokémon over an alright but blah Pokémon I'll never feel like using. Let's not forget all of Bibarel's broken Abilities.

So yeah. Bibarel for me.

Bibarel. I generally like mammals more than fish, so yeah.

Bibarel. More useful to me. And the fish looks dumb to me.

Bibarel happens to be one of my favourite pokemon, so I can't not vote for the guy. He's the only early-route rodent-esque pokemon I've ever bothered to train, not only for his unique typing and useful abilities out on the field, but because he was frankly the only one who looked like he had any sort of personallity.

That said, while I was definately taken aback by it at first, I don't dislike Maggyo. I like weird pokemon in general, so he's definately grown on me. Certainly is a card, getting a kick out of literally being treated like a doormat and all.

bidoof and bibarel FTW! they both look derpy, but bidoof and bibarel are cuter :)

Maggyo has a very annoying animation, so I would go with Bidoof/Bibarel.

Bibarel, definitely, now that it has that new Uber-tier-making ability in Gen V.

Wow, its really a problem if Maggyo cant beat frikkin Bidoof.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom