• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Stunfisk vs Slowbro

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Spr_5b_618.png
vs
Spr_5b_080.png

The two most derpy Pokemon in existence (in my opinion) face off! Not only are they derpy, but the have other things in common. They live in the water, and are both very bulky.

-Which one has a better design?
-Which one is more useful?
-Which one would win in a fight?

I prefer Stunfisk. I admit that Slowbro is generally more useful, and would probably win in a fight. But Stunfisk has a better design and has all around more win. It's not that I don't love Slowbro, I do, I just like Stunfisk more.

I'm apparently Lord and Master of all Stunfisk too.

And 1000th post! Yay!

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Better design: Stunfisk (Slowbro's just a bipedal Slowpoke with a shell biting its tail)
More Useful: Slowbro (having access to both Ice Beam and Flamethrower is pretty darn useful)
Who would win: Slowbro (it's a bit faster than Stunfisk and has more power)

But none of them compare to the queen of derp:

130232443562.gif

Rainami

beseech the stars
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Actually, Stunfisk is a little faster than Slowbro. It might be able to win in a fight, now that I think about it.

Meyneth

Storm
Reaction score
Which one has a better design slowbro, i just like it better
-Which one is more useful Stunfisk, I think
-Which one would win in a fight Stunfisk, would shock slowbro in to submission

Reaction score
Slowbro looks far better and is far more useful. Who would win in a fight? I don't know, Slowbro has better stats but could be destroyed by Stunfisk's electric attacks.

Camille

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I like both, but I'll go with Slowbro, as I like Water-types better, and it has a larger movepool. Also, Galarian Slowbro>>>>>Galarian Stunfisk.

Reaction score
I like both as well, but I'm giving this one to Stunfisk as I think it pulls off the cute and derpy mix better, imo. As for their Galarian counterparts, I'm not too keen on either one, but still giving it to Stunfisk on that as well; it's Galarian cousin's design is just really clever, whereas G.Slowbro's design is just too boring to me.