• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Stupidest things a wild or a trainer's Pokemon has done?

Claydol Skill Swaps its Levitate ability onto my Pokémon, then uses Earthquake.

I've had at least one Plasma grunt (and I believe a few wild purrloins) use assist. The Plasma grunt wouldn't have been quite as stupid if that were not the only pokemon he had.

Also wild girafarigs like to try to use baton pass. D:

I love the trainers who use growl or leer continuously and never use any turn to attack.

Whenever a Ghost-type uses Curse when they have less than half of their hitpoints left. And that happens quite often.

Enemy's/Wild Pokemon:
Defense Curl!
Defense Curl!
Defense Curl!
Explosion!
pfffft.

My Heatmor has 10%hp left when enemy Alomomola used Heal Pulse. Yey!!!
I imagine the nurse trainer said "you traitor b*tch!* HA!

Battle Subway Pokemon Black:

Opponent sent out Reuniclus

I have Umbreon

Reuniclus uses Focus Blast - Attack Missed.

Umbreon uses Toxic - Reuniclus is badly poisoned.

Reuniclus uses Focus Blast - Attack Missed.

Umbreon uses Confuse Ray - Reuniclus is confused - Lum Berry is used and has snapped out of confusion.

Reuniclus uses Psychic - It doesn't effect Umbreon.

Umbreon uses Payback - Reuniclus fainted.

o_O WHAT? lol

I remember N using Assist in his battle when all he had was a Purrloin. Yes, very smart, N.

Wild/Trainer Pokémon using Helping Hand in a non-double battle. Also, Pokémon that use Belly Drum when they are almost to half HP and then faint with the next attack.

Audino using Heal Pulse. It's pretty much going "I know I don't stand a chance against you so I'm gonna heal you so you can finish me off."

Also, when any fisherman has a full team of Magikarp and all they do is spam Splash.

Well, anything that uses Selfdestruct on a Ghost-type Pokemon, because this has happened to me a lot. Ghosts who use Curse with less than half of their HP left. Also, Audino trying to use Attract on Pokemon of the same gender.

Wild Golduck appeared!
Go Samurott!
Wild Golduck used Soak!
Samurott is now a Water type!
WHAT.

Wild Golduck appeared!
Go Samurott!
Wild Golduck used Soak!
Samurott is now a Water type!
WHAT.

I once remember something similiar happening to me.
My Emboar was battling a Golduck, and due to it's advantage, it would have won with one hit...
... but it decided it would be a good idea to use Soak to even out the odds, and my Emboar brought it down.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom