• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Sturdy Carbink

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
I'm looking for:
-Moxie Litleo
-Gooey Goomy

-Sturdy Carbink
-Orange Flabébé
-White Flabébé

I can offer:
-Bulletproof Chespins
-Protean Froakies
-Magician Fennekins
-Own Tempo Espurrs
-Gale Wings Fletchings
-Insomnia Pumpkaboos
-Speedboost Venipedes
-Moxie Litleos
-Gooey Goomys
-Togepis
-Kanto Starters (Possibly with their hidden abilities, I just need to hunt for them)
-X exclusives (I'm keeping my Xerneas btw. :p)
-Etc, just ask me
And if breeding any size pumkaboo with a ditto gets you the same size I can also offer Adamant Large, and Super size Pumkaboos. Just need to test it though. :T

Trainer info:
Name: Elsie
3DS FC: 4554-1270-5039

Last edited:
Re: Various Wants

Dolce add me 2509 1135 8311

I can get you a Moxie Litleo and Gooey Goomy.

I'd like a female Togepi HA in a premier ball if possible. Or a Gale Wings Fletching female

Otherwise an Safari males would be nice (I like the two max stats for breeding :D )

Dolce add me 2509 1135 8311

I can get you a Moxie Litleo and Gooey Goomy.

I'd like a female Togepi HA in a premier ball if possible. Or a Gale Wings Fletching female

Otherwise an Safari males would be nice (I like the two max stats for breeding :D )

Sadly Togepi was via GTS, and it's male.

But I can do Fletching either breed, or catch another fletchinder in the friend safari. Your choice there.

Though I'll add you.

Fletching via Safari would be fine. If its a female with glae wing in a premier ball please. :p

I have an orange Flabebe and would like a Togepi, ideally w/ Serene Grace and a modest nature. FC is 3952 7711 8175

I have an orange Flabebe and would like a Togepi, ideally w/ Serene Grace and a modest nature. FC is 3952 7711 8175

I'll do what I can, may take a bit though if you don't mind waiting. :p

That's fine. Thank you very much for taking the time to breed. :)

I have your Togepi it's a modest male w/serene grace! And added your 3DS FC. What's your trainer name in game? Mine's Elsie.

That's fine. Thank you very much for taking the time to breed. :)

I have your Togepi it's a modest male w/serene grace! And added your 3DS FC. What's your trainer name in game? Mine's Elsie.

Great! I have added you, and my IGN is John. When are you available to trade? My timezone is Central Standard Time(GMT-5, I think.)

Great! I have added you, and my IGN is John. When are you available to trade? My timezone is Central Standard Time(GMT-5, I think.)

Anytime I'm online really, which happens to be a lot. So just start up a trade whenever. If we need to arrange a time though, that's no biggie. :3

Re: White Flabébé, Sturdy Carbink

I'll hunt down a White Flabébé for you, I would really like a Gooey Goomy :D

Deal! I'll just breed Goomy then. And I'll VM you when I have one bred. :>

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom