• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Style Thread (An Old Style Returns: Pumpkin Patch!)

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
If it’s not a bother, could you post a screenshot to better understand where the issue is?
Oh it seems the old one isnt there anymore, let me get a new one.
the second image has the square boxes unselected and the top circle is when you hover over it with the mouse

Introducing a new style: Spring Blossoms!
Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
Hello, peeps!

Nature has awakened in the Northern Hemisphere, with countless plants in bloom and chirping birds making their way after the chilly winter. To celebrate the occasion, a new interesting set of styles will be available on the site: seasonal themes. These are provisional styles that will last for around three months each, with each theme being centered around a season.

Some of you may have noticed it yesterday, as a little preview and Easter Egg, but for anyone who hasn't lemme introduce it to you officially. Say hello to Spring Blossoms, the spring style brought to you by Rainbow Cloud as the style designer and NyxNebby as the banner artist.

You can check out this new style by clicking here. Take this opportunity to get in the renewing spring vibes as long as the style lasts.

We hope you will enjoy it as much as us! :)

A welcome return: Pumpkin Patch!
Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! The night of the witches is drawing near, and we sure hope you all are getting ready to pull some tricks or get some treats! To celebrate that festivity, we'll be bringing to you a very nice treat for starters!

As many of you who use the default style have noticed, we have a new style in the forums: the Pumpkin Patch, brought to you by Former Art Director @noworry. This style isn't totally new -- it's actually a revamp of the previous version of Pumpkin Patch from last year, with polished banner and icons to boot!

Here's a preview of this fantasmagorical style:

If you are interested in turning black and orange, you can do so by clicking here.

With this said, happy Trick-or-Treatin'!

Boo!

Reaction score
I guess they did really fix it up. Last year I couldn't distinguish where a post ended and a signature started, but now I can see a black line between them. I'll be using this theme for now.

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Praise the heavens! My sweet, sweet Halloween aesthetic is back~! pets I will never let you go my precious.

Ticking Time Bomb
Reaction score
Well done on the theme guys! Looks good and can see myself using it for at least the remainder of the month if not longer.