Style Thread (New Style: Summer Break!)

Super Pikarator
Reaction score
Excuse me, but how do I create a style for the Bulbagarden Forums? I'm really confused.
You can't make your own styles, the ones listed are the only ones we currently have available. But, please do feel free to make suggestions for new ideas for styles, or changes that should be made to existing ones.

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Excuse me, but how do I create a style for the Bulbagarden Forums? I'm really confused.
Indeed, only our artists can create styles for the forums. If you'd like to give it a spin send me a PM and we'll see what we can do ;)

Top Percentage of Coffee Drinkers
Reaction score
I've been playing around the different site styles. My favorites are the Eevee's Pride, Misty's Cerulean Blue's, the LG Dark ver, and I am just trying out the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Team style. They're very easy on the eyes and give a nice personalized experience for each member on this forums.

Summer Break has come!
Just Your Average Admin
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Many of you may have realized that already, but we have introduced a new seasonal style to the forums: Summer Break, our own style dedicated to summer-time and summer holidays. It was supposed to be uploaded much earlier, but there have been a few roadblocks in the way. Sorry everyone for the delay.

Anyway, as usual, here's a preview of the new style.

The banner has been brought to you by our former Artist @NyxNebby, the Bulbacicle icons have been designed by our Artist Valentine and the palette has been brought by me, @Cresselia92.

You can choose this style by clicking here.

We hope you all are enjoying your vacations and spending a pleasant time with your families and friends. ^^

RIP Fluffy 2009-2020
Reaction score
The whole theme is just so beautiful! I love the banner, the colors, the icons, everything ahshff. thank you to everyone who worked on it <3 <3

CAW! CAW! CAW!
Reaction score
I have a suggestion for a dark mode style, like an ultra-dark version. While I've used Bulbapedia's more darker toned styles such as Distortion World or Bulbagarden Default Alternative, they aren't dark enough during the night. Something in line with reddit's dark mode, where the background is black instead of dark grey, would be nice in my opinion.

Also, was one of the forum skins removed? I could have sworn there was one that was navy with sleeping Houndoom/Houndour.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Also, was one of the forum skins removed? I could have sworn there was one that was navy with sleeping Houndoom/Houndour.
Correct, I used that one myself. However, it has been taken down due to a clash with the author of the skin.
We're looking into making a replacement though.

Last edited: