• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Style Thread (New Style: Christmas 2020)

Introducing a new style: Spring Blossoms!
Hello, peeps!

Nature has awakened in the Northern Hemisphere, with countless plants in bloom and chirping birds making their way after the chilly winter. To celebrate the occasion, a new interesting set of styles will be available on the site: seasonal themes. These are provisional styles that will last for around three months each, with each theme being centered around a season.

Some of you may have noticed it yesterday, as a little preview and Easter Egg, but for anyone who hasn't lemme introduce it to you officially. Say hello to Spring Blossoms, the spring style brought to you by Rainbow Cloud as the style designer and NyxNebby as the banner artist.

You can check out this new style by clicking here. Take this opportunity to get in the renewing spring vibes as long as the style lasts.

We hope you will enjoy it as much as us! :)

A welcome return: Pumpkin Patch!
Hello, everyone! The night of the witches is drawing near, and we sure hope you all are getting ready to pull some tricks or get some treats! To celebrate that festivity, we'll be bringing to you a very nice treat for starters!

As many of you who use the default style have noticed, we have a new style in the forums: the Pumpkin Patch, brought to you by Former Art Director @noworry. This style isn't totally new -- it's actually a revamp of the previous version of Pumpkin Patch from last year, with polished banner and icons to boot!

Here's a preview of this fantasmagorical style:

If you are interested in turning black and orange, you can do so by clicking here.

With this said, happy Trick-or-Treatin'!

giphy.gif

Boo!

I guess they did really fix it up. Last year I couldn't distinguish where a post ended and a signature started, but now I can see a black line between them. I'll be using this theme for now.

Back
Top Bottom