• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Style Thread (New Styles: PMD Blue and Red!)

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
Excuse me, but how do I create a style for the Bulbagarden Forums? I'm really confused.
You can't make your own styles, the ones listed are the only ones we currently have available. But, please do feel free to make suggestions for new ideas for styles, or changes that should be made to existing ones.

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Excuse me, but how do I create a style for the Bulbagarden Forums? I'm really confused.
Indeed, only our artists can create styles for the forums. If you'd like to give it a spin send me a PM and we'll see what we can do ;)

Top Percentage of Coffee Drinkers
Reaction score
I've been playing around the different site styles. My favorites are the Eevee's Pride, Misty's Cerulean Blue's, the LG Dark ver, and I am just trying out the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Team style. They're very easy on the eyes and give a nice personalized experience for each member on this forums.