• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SU: The Mysterious Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Gryphon

Bewitched
Reaction score
I have been told that one of the reasons my Roleplay SU's never seem to work out, is because the introduction is too long or too scary for some. So instead, I am leaving everything in the dark. No long introduction, no known plot. Nothing, just a sign up for you to do and nothing else. I already know what I am planning. But you, and your characters have no idea. They won't know if they are going to an Academy, on a boat, in the air or in a Pokemon League, or in the belly of an oversized Snorlax. That is all. My own Sign ups will not be posted until enough has signed up.

And you will know know a little bit on what will happen in the beginning of the start up. The rest is a mystery. You will be clueless as your own characters.

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Pokemon:
Other:

Welcome.. To your Fate? Doom? Destiny? World? Soulmate? You won't know until you play....

OK, then, let's do this.

Name: Ethan Adams

Sexuality: 15

Personality: Ethan is very sarcastic, and has a very subtle sense of humour. He is quick to laugh at someone yet hates to be laughed at himself. However, he is very kind and loves to battle, as long as he wins.

Appearance: About average height with a reasonably muscular body, Ethan has a head full of black hair, with brown eyes. He generally wears jeans and a leather jacket, with some sort of shirt underneath.

History: Pretty much a normal kid, really, Ethan went to school, studied, found and lost love, until he got his first Pokémon at ten. He spent so much time with it that eventually his parents sent him off to an Academy to study. However he was "asked to leave" that Academy recently due to "unknown circumstances"

Pokémon:

Unraed, the male Blazekein
Aelfgyfu, the female Leafeon
Edmund the male Seismitoad
Aethelraed the Rhyperior
Aelfwyn the Froslass
Hroogar the Dragonite

Accepted, since my characters will be shrouded in mystery, therefore have short sign ups, then you can too. Also for once I am not picky about age. If you want a five year or an 80 year old, do whatever. Just remember, it's a mystery on the plot, which means it may or may not be very good for the child.

Name: Kennith Huters
Sexuality: What does this mean?
Personality: Hard to say.
Appearance: Boy player from B&W2
History: He has started his Pokemon journey, but not soon after he finds he has a connection with the legendary pokemon Kyurem.
Pokemon: Oshawott (Nicknamed Yamato.), Riolu (Nicknamed Anubis.), Blitzle (Nicknamed Sterope.), Kyurem(At times, he didn't catch it, but it shows up to help him sometimes.)
Other: He has some dry skin.

Last edited:
It means either Straight, Bisexual or Homosexual. Chances are one of my characters may be gay, so if you don't like it, I will understand if you back out (I saw your RP).

If not. Accepted

A mystery RP? This can only be glorious. Or a trainwreck. Preferably both.

Name: Jonathan Whittaker
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: A useless wastrel, cheat and liar. Shirks responsibility and has very little in the way of intelligence. He will probably never amount to anything and prefers sitting down with a curry over doing anything useful. Jonathan is easy-going and relatively upbeat, always willing to make friends, but his slovenly nature is even more likely to lose them.
Appearance:He has shaggy, unkempt hair with a hint of poorly-made dreadlocks. He has several old and worn shirts and jeans, and the less said about his trainers and socks the better. His face is fairly unremarkable to look at, with his blue eyes completely failing to work with his nose or well, anything.
History: A fairly forgettable fortune teller dabbling in the spirit world, Jon was completely worthless until something happpened that left him a puppet of fate. And enraged screaming elder gods confined in Pokemon, but that's about par for Jon's luck.
Pokemon:
Bob the Darmanitan, Level 35
Marty the Duosion, Level 33
Rich the Gengar, Level 32
Huizopilotchi III the Yamask, Level 31
Bar'bol'lyeh the Conqueror the Sigilyph, Level 41 (one of these does not belong)

Other:

Accepted, although levels don't nessacary need to exist, we will be doing it anime way if it came to it.

Name:Tailisu Edge
Sexuality : Ambiguous
Personality: Tailisu is an optimistic and eccentric kid. He is very good nature and is always nice to people, even mean ones. Nothing will make him break up a good friendship and even if he has a valid reason it would be very hard to do so for him. He always says weirds thing when stating something. He has certain ideals and small illusions about life. When he's not doing anything important you can find him drawing on his sketch pad which he carries everywhere.
Appearance:
3huCS.png
Tailisu is 5'5 with light skin, his build is average. A distinguishing feature of him is his Heterochromia, his left eye is blue while his right one is green. He has Dark Brown Hair that is a little shaggy that has choppy bangs. He always carries a bag that carries a bunch of his stuff like his Sketch Pad, Pokeballs and Pokegear.
He mostly wear T-Shirts, Button Up shorts and jeans or shorts, he also wears running shoes. The only thing that he wears no matter what two necklace that were given to him by his brother an sister. One is Gold while the other is Silver respectively.
History: A somewhat normal Pokemon Trainer from Cerulean City. He has so far spent several months travelling the Kanto region, competing in both contest and gym with his free pokemon. He had Radiant since it was an egg, he obtained Atom when he was abandoned by a trainer because he wanted another Eeveelution and lastly Garr joined the boy cause he was the first one to show Kindness to him.
Pokemon:
Radiant the Starmie: Hyperactive and extremely curious.
Atom the Jolteon: Laidback and is always seen relaxing.
Garr the Noctowl: Aloof and quiet, is protective of his group.
Other: Bacon is everything.

Name: Shale Moon
Personality: Quiet, hesitant, strict when nesessary, loving, caring, usually calm
Appearance: 5'5", shocking green eyes, long, wavy blonde hair (usually in a ponytail with bangs). She wears a gray shirt with a blue vest, a short orange skit with gray cycling shorts, and converse shoes.
History: Shale was born, grew up, and started her pokemon journey in the Hoenn region. She grew up on the outskirts of Lilycove. Her first pokemon was a Mudkip; right from the egg. She raised it like her own child and as a great friend; her only friend. She trained in the Hoenn region until her Mudkip grew into a Swampert. Then, Shale startged broadening her horizons by going to other regions.
Pokemon: Swampert (kept out of pokeball), Absol, Bannette, Altaria, Phanpy, and Tropius
Other: Her Swampert is ALWAYS out of it's pokeball unless he' gravely injured. This is because Shale wants the Swampert to feel free and like a real best friend.

(If I need to change anything, don't hesitate to tell me ^^" Nothing was specified, so I wasn't sure what you expected)

Name: Alexandra (Alex) Red
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: She's tough and tomboyish. Alex is intelligent and has a good reputation. She is well-known around town and helps people out often. She's also an extremely good liar, but she's usually an honest person, making it hard to tell if you even know that she lies at all. She'll usually only be dishonest when it's absolutely necessary.
Appearance: She is very physically fit. Alex has shoulder-length blonde hair and amber eyes. She has pale skin. She also has a blue hat with a red X on the front. Her T-shirt is mint-green and she has loose jeans. Her shoes are brown leather boots and she has black socks. Alex also has black gloves. Her hair is shoulder-length and very neat.
History: Alex has skipped two grades in school, making her a senior in high school when she should be a sophomore. Her parents were very kind and close to her, but they were murdered when she was 15, leaving her on her own as an only child. However, their deaths pretty much hardened her shut, so she doesn't consider many people friends because she doesn't want to lose them. She's lied more and more since her parents died, pretending to be friends with people she is actually trying to mentally stay away from.
Pokemon: Riolu♂ (Max), Sawk♂ (Karule), Zoroark♀ (Midnight), Rapidash♀ (Leah), Shuppet♂ (Corey), Snivy♀ (Willow)
Other: If there's a bad side, she's on it. If there's not, that's okay too.

Start soon :D

Last edited:
Oh, look two more people. Alright accepted! I will see about starting it soon, but want to see if anyone else signs up first.

Just say the sign-ups are always open and start it up!
And why do I keep thinking your avatar is a Combusken?!

Lol true, I can do that, but I do have a busy week ahead of me, moving out on Friday so if I start it now, I may not be on as much, so perhaps next week to start it up?

Name: Samantha Jennings
Personality: Samantha is smart and cunning, and has been. She is very fast and sneaky. She also manages to be kind.
Appearance: Samantha has blond hair and green eyes. She wears a white dress and gray sandals. She also wears emerald earrings.
History: Samantha was born and raised in Opelucid City.
Pokemon: Male Serperior (Vine), Female Leavanny (Maria), Female Lilligant (Lily), Female Meganium (Bella), Male Whimsicott (Mark), Female Karrablast (Karrie)

Accepted! SUs don't need to be too long since you don't know what's gonna happen:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom