• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sucreine’s Art Gallery

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Figured I would start one of these little art galleries to share my art here ^^

To start off I’ll give a little note of what to expect from me: When it comes to Pokémon fanart, I am very fond of feminine Pokemon! I like Pokémon like this because I relate to them a lot and find them unique and fun to work with. Tsareena in particular (to no one’s surprise) is my favorite and the Pokémon I draw the most!

Without further ado, here is some art to start the thread off. Also I’ll probably make this post look prettier and more organized later since I plan to update this semi-regularly. I’m posting from mobile right now haha.

girls_day_out_by_sucreine_dd5uzj3-pre.jpg
dcti4cn-53393db9-07e5-4029-8380-90a24cf79107.png
dck710x-6db2fe40-a894-4c00-a299-7c7c36655986.png

So awesome.
That Gothitelle looks like it's on a Gen 5 battleground, yet in a different style... so cool.

The colours here are gorgeous! I like the bright, bold shapes; I feel like that's really accentuated in the super bright rainbow-tinted one, where like you're not using the original tsareena palette and so it's easier to see what you've put into it to make the blocks of colour work.

Back
Top Bottom