• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Reaction score
I was wondering are the listed catch rates for all games or the most recent generation? If it's the most recent only, then can we get some catch rates for all gens?

Reaction score
Catch rates usually aren't changed. If there was a change, then you just mouse over the asterisk next to the Pokemon here, and it tells you old rates.

Reaction score
I was told to come here for ideas as Gladion Pokémon lycanrock and unberon why haven’t they get their own pages of personality and characteristics they been in many episodes I believe they shown a lot

Reaction score
I see Bulbapedia has an article on pokemon lawsuits against Nintendo, but we don't have an article for pokemon lawsuits started by Nintendo?

Bulbapedia Administrator
Reaction score
I was told to come here for ideas as Gladion Pokémon lycanrock and unberon why haven’t they get their own pages of personality and characteristics they been in many episodes I believe they shown a lot
Because they don't have articles of their own. The page they are on shouldn't have a "personality and "characteristic" section because it isn't needed.

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
I was looking at the List of References to Pulseman. And while yes a lot of it is just speculation, there are some claims there that are just flat out wrong or misguided.

Namely, the claim that Charon was modeled after Dr. Waruyama from the game. And well, I really don't think they have that close of a resemblance...

There's also the claim that Xatu was modeled after an enemy from "Stage 2". And while I can confirm there is a similar-looking enemy in Pulseman, it's actually in Stage 1. I can't confirm the Remoraid though, and as much as I want to watch LPs of this, I can't because it'd just give me a seizure.

I know this is just nit-picking, but I don't believe I have my login information anymore to edit it myself.

Reaction score
Can you make a "retired" or "on hitaus" template? There users who either take a break from contributing or do not edit anymore.

Reaction score
Cosmic Power is listed as a variant of Bulk Up, but Defend Order is not. Is there a reason for this I have overlooked?

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
It only has 10 PP, and according to what the move variations page list it requires 15 or 20. I admittedly don't pay a lot of attention to move variations, too much if this then that.

Reaction score
A subthread search function would be nice. Especially so that way I could easily check whether someone has already made the same suggestion/comment I'm about to make so that I don't have to post the same comment again.

Also The Garden Grotto (Welcome and Rules) is cluttered with "Hello" threads. Would be nice if there was one thread for all greetings.
This already exists-you just select it from the search menu when viewing a thread.
But this thread is about the wiki, not the forum.

Reaction score
On Pinsir's (and presumably on Scyther and Scizor's) page, it says that Pinsir, Scyther, and Scizor are the only Pokémon legitimately available in every in-game Poké Ball variant. I believe this to be untrue, as Paras, Parasect, Venonat, and Venomoth are available in every in-game Poké Ball, unless there is a spin-off Poké Ball variant counted in this designation that I have overlooked.

The list of Poké Balls I used is:
Beast, Dive, Dream, Dusk, Fast, Friend, Great, Heal, Heavy, Level, Love, Lure, Luxury, Moon, Nest, Net, Poké, Premier, Quick, Repeat, Safari, Sport, Timer, Ultra.

Reaction score
Are you sure? I could swear that I've used the itemfinder and gotten one there myself.

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Fixed the Pearl, several of our partners also didn't list it so I believe thats correct. Could always use someone to double check though. I've passed on the Canyon entrance note as well ^^