• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Force Fire

Bulbapedia Administrator
Reaction score
Has there been an intentional slash to the Bulbapedia shipping pages?

@TRNatalie and I spent ages carefully moderating the contents of the Rocketshipping one to produce a concise but comprehensive list of 'hints' by episode to make it easy for fans to cherry pick episodes to watch. This entire work has been wiped (hilariously, I note, on my wedding day when I was too distracted to pay heed LOL) and I notice for example the Pokeshipping article has had the same treatment, whilst many others have been culled altogether?! The only exception appears to be the Amourshipping page which remains as bloated and unusable as ever...

Last I spoke to Luna (.aka. ArcToraphim .aka. the named Bulbapedia Head of Shipping) in 2020, these pages were held under significantly looser rules compared to the rest of the 'pedia due to the inherently subjective nature of shipping. So... has this viewpoint now officially shifted, or are these massive changes the actions of one rogue editor?

Mine and Nat's version of the Rocketshipping entry got great feedback from other fans about how useful it was. I would be gunning to have it restored.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbapedia_talk:Project_Shipping#Bulbapedia_and_Shipping

ii kanji

Rockets = Romance
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her

Psytrainer

The Azure Mystic
Reaction score
Hello, I had been going through some of the character pages pertaining to Pokemon Masters and had noticed on https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ethan_(Masters), specifically the trivia section, that it was not mentioned that Ethan is based on the player character of the Johto games, which I thought would be established as the case since he's not the daycare couple's grandchild and was said to have been involved in Silver's development. Is there something preventing that from being added?

Tyler53841

Reaction score
On the main page it is difficult to keep up with the Twitter messages since there is no longer a scroll option for me to scroll down with.

Esserise

Operating without a T-437
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I'm not really a wiz when it comes to image extraction or else I'd do it myself, so I figure I'll at least mention it here.

I was looking through Bulbagarden Archives in the game artwork section for SwSh, and like, you know how some Pokémon/forms have secondary pieces of art, depicting the use of a move or some other action? Here's an example:

003Venusaur-Gigantamax_2.png

Well, there are a few of those missing from the Archives, for Pokémon/forms that came out prior to the Expansion Pass. Near as I can tell, the pieces of art that are missing are for G-Max Charizard, Pikachu, Eevee, Meowth, Butterfree, and Snorlax, as well as Rolycoly, Obstagoon, Cramorant, and Sirfetch'd.

more than a torchic

Top Tier Adobe PhotoshoppingTM skills
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They/He?
I've got a suggestion: could we have a page (or pages) for NPC dialogue (like for regular trainers on routes, Gym Trainers, Battle Chateau trainers, etc.) It would take a long time, but there have been several points where I've had to spend hours looking at Let's Plays or booting up my game just to see a certain NPC's dialogue and what their name is.

Torpoleon

Reaction score
Working on compiling a list of all Pokemon games by sales figures (and obviously it would be noted where the figures came from as well as how current the figures are). Is this something that would be allowed as a page on Bulbapedia? I think it would be cool to see at a glance how each of the games stack up to each other sales-wise. Obviously, if a game doesn't have any official sales data, it would not be included. Would VGChartz sales data be acceptable?

EonyX

Reaction score
I have seen that there are pages of the types and the Pokemon who are a part of these types were listed there. I could not find a Generation specific list. Would be nice if for example you go to fire type and could filter to only see the Pokemon who are fire type in Gen 3 or something.