• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

Users on Bulbapedia should be able to submit a game for the Arcade, but to make it so it doesn't get overflown, each user should get only 1 submit per 3 weeks.

...what... the hell does that mean.

The Arcade is part of the BulbaGARDEN forums, This is the thread for BulbaPEDIA suggestions. Suggestions for the forums should go in the Bulbagarden Suggestions Box

So, how many posts is that for Bulbagarden suggestions now? 10? 12?

No seriously, you guys. Can you tell me how you missed the entire rest of the forum? I know, we don't exactly link to the front page from Bulbapedia's sidebar, but if we did, undoubtedly we'd get people asking Bulbapedia questions in the Soap Box or something.

I mean, I know, Bulbapedia's 95% of the site's traffic. But... please please pay attention to the name of the thread. Bulbapedia is not the website. Bulbagarden is. If it's a forums issue, take it to the forums discussion, not the wiki's discussion forum.

on the marowak (literal ghost) page, under the trivia section at one point it reads "an cheating device".
I'm a grammatical nerd and it just made me twitch a little. :)

Last edited:

on the marowak (literal ghost) page, under the trivia section at one point it reads "an cheating device".
I'm a grammatical nerd and it just made me twitch a little. :)

Then fix it.

Ok, something is really wrong the Arceus page. Everything is really messed up. Go check it out for yourselves.

Ok, something is really wrong the Arceus page. Everything is really messed up. Go check it out for yourselves.

Someone took the "arceustype" out of the page and replaced it with "Normal"; messing up the template.

Oh ok it's back to normal now. That was weird...

Does, or is anyone building a collection of what reactions you get from your Pokémon for Bulbapedia?
I have made a little look of the internet from serches in Google, and looked on Serebii and even Bulbapedia but have come across very little. The best I have so far is that the reaction depends upon: time, location, obstructions, terrain type, mood, type and nature of your Pokémon I do not know if gender plays a role too.
I just ask as I would like to know, and if there is a start on the topic I could try and help if wanted.

Gender does play a role, I believe.

We're gonna have to get it from the games, though. And that's a LOT of stuff.

Hmm. I noticed that under Riolu's page, Earthquake isn't listed as an Egg move. I've bred quite a few Riolu with Earthquake, and it's weird because it usually can't learn it via TM. Maybe someone could double-check this and possibly update it? Note that this is in my HeartGold copy.

According to Riolu's page it can learn it by TM.

I think I've posted this before but can we do something about changing the word physiology to anatomy in all the pokemon pages...the way it is set out uses an incorrect definition of physiology

I'm planning on completely redoing the Pokémon pages. [bp=User:TTEchidna/Bulbadex:Typhlosion]Here's mine for Typhlosion.[/bp] We'll do it like 500 or so times more and... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Someone please update this image to that bigger version, because I'm unable to do so...

286Breloom.png

Blurry-Breloom thanks you.

I'm planning on completely redoing the Pokémon pages. [bp=User:TTEchidna/Bulbadex:Typhlosion]Here's mine for Typhlosion.[/bp] We'll do it like 500 or so times more and... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

"Learnset", "Sprites", "Availability", and "In other languages" still no rounded corners?

"In other languages" seems organized but what would happen when there are variations inside the same language or a lot of info like that or that?

I don't like the anime part after everything, the anime part is like a good introduction, because it has a different pic of the Pokémon...

Why "Evolution" is so down in the page?

Where are the gender differences?

Last edited:

also, you locations for typhlosion are also completely wrong ATM....it says you can catch it in gen 1

That is due to the test page status. Multiple templates are being overhauled from scratch in the userspace. Since this test page uses these in-the-works pages, they won't work properly until the overhauled version is finished.

Back
Top Bottom