• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

I'm proposing a set of guidelines for writing anime episode synopses, here. Thoughts?

I'm suggesting having pronounciations of each page. A lot of people pronounce Pokémon's names wrong. I think it would really help. Plus I recently acquired a book that lists all the pronounciations for every Pokémon except Arceus. Good idea?

Considering even those pronunciations can be wrong... I mean hey, NoA didn't even get Ekans's name right. EE-KANZ

Minor Edit: The table showing which Types are Physical and which are Special should be altered to include Dark in the Physical section, seeing as in Gen IV Dark only has one Special move.

Minor Edit: The table showing which Types are Physical and which are Special should be altered to include Dark in the Physical section, seeing as in Gen IV Dark only has one Special move.

That table is based on all generations up to Generation IV. Dark was considered Special back then.

I'm having trouble customizing my signature on there! Whenever I put this into the signature thing on Preferences, it just spits the text back out at me! Is there something I'm missing thats realllly obvious?

[[User:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#FFFF00";>Aiedail</font>]][[User talk:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#000000";>Eclipsed</font>]]

I'm having trouble customizing my signature on there! Whenever I put this into the signature thing on Preferences, it just spits the text back out at me! Is there something I'm missing thats realllly obvious?

[[User:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#FFFF00";>Aiedail</font>]][[User talk:AiedailEclipsed|<font color="#000000";>Eclipsed</font>]]

It works fine have you checked in the box under the area where you put your signature ("Treat signature as wikitext (without an automatic link)")?

No... dammit...

EDIT: Ok, well I went and clicked the button, which when saving displays an error: Invalid raw signature. Check HTML tags.

Jesus, this site DOES NOT like me@!@

Use < span style="color:#XXXXXX" >< /span > instead.

The font tag is deprecated, in any case.

Oh well that halps@!@ Thanks!! (Psst. might want to update your signature help then...)

I'll update it. It's written by me from a while ago, and I still to this day have quite the attachment to the old <font> tags...

Geo - a.k.a. Jioruji Derako

The old ones look better and easier to remember IMO. But thanks... TO THE PROXY!

I have been trying to join bulbapedia's glitchdex for a long time, but I can't figure out how to do it. someone please help!

Uhmmm.. k? First actually join the 'pedia, then go to the Glitchdex project page and just add you name to the list. Done.

I'd just like to know, is there any reason why the Pokemon sprites drom the 4th Gen games (DPPHGSS) are not animated like the Emerald and Crystal Sprites, and the Platiunum/HGSS Trainer Sprites (where relevant).

Because they are difficult to animate properly. A fine example of that is on Bulbasaur's page.

I'd just like to know, is there any reason why the Pokemon sprites drom the 4th Gen games (DPPHGSS) are not animated like the Emerald and Crystal Sprites, and the Platiunum/HGSS Trainer Sprites (where relevant).

Yep. It's coz we don't have the animated sprites. (To be honest I prefer the static sprites, but.....)

We'll be getting the anisprites soon. SOON.

Back
Top Bottom