• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • We're launching a brand new series on the official Bulbagarden YouTube Channel! Watch here as AussieEevee attempts the Nuzlocke Challenge in HeartGold.
  • The forums' software will be updated on December 9th, 2019 and may be down for several hours to multiple days for this process. Thank you for your patience, we hope this update will improve your experience here.

Why not join us over on discord during the downtime?

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

maybe more backrounds/skins could be added. and also, maybe the ability to edit polls?

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score

maybe more backrounds/skins could be added. and also, maybe the ability to edit polls?
There are polls in Bulbapedia? News to me.

The First Homunculus
Reaction score

oh sorry i thought we were talking about the forums. but on Bulbapedia, on the hoe page where they have those little icons of ll the grass starters, i think they need to add tsutarja...

Reaction score

There's some outright incorrect info in the plot details on the Pokemon Black + White page (eg, it says Bel drops off the box and that she chooses the starter with type advantage to yours) that should probably be fixed before it starts to confuse people. It's protected, though.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Actually autoconfirmed users are able to edit it. So if you are one of those...please consider re-writing that mess of a plot D:

Reaction score

Nope - I only just made an account now, because that page was driving me crazy. XD

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Can someone install lw: for linking to Lylat Wiki?

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO
Reaction score

I'm getting this at the top of the page when I load my userpage.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2176

Warning: wfMkdirParents: failed to mkdir "/home/themozz/public_html/archives/media/upload/thumb/a/a4/BW_White.png" mode 511 in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2179
Just fyi kk ttyl

Yes, that's really my neck
Reaction score

Your userpage is too big and/or too pink for the server to handle.

Undeniably the #1 Magnemite fan
Reaction score

high traffic templates are always protected.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Pikipedia needs a shortlink installed, but we already have [bp]Template:pP[/bp], so will we delete that, not make a template for Pikipedia, use something else for Pikipedia, or make the template Template:pp2 because very few pages will actually use it.

Edit: Also, we might want to install something for Pikcanon-NOT!, but we would probably never use it. If we do, I would suggest PCN or something similar.

Last edited:
Protecting Gotham City
Reaction score

There's another trainer in Raimon City that isn't on the page. Serebii doesn't have him either and neither does the GameFAQs walkthroughs I've been going by. After the scene with N and the ferris wheel, and after beating the gym, go back to the ferris wheel and a guy will battle you with a L27 Kokoromori, then take you up on it again. Unfortunately I didn't record the reward amount or anything else, so that's all I know. I think he had blue hair.

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

There's another trainer in Raimon City that isn't on the page. Serebii doesn't have him either and neither does the GameFAQs walkthroughs I've been going by. After the scene with N and the ferris wheel, and after beating the gym, go back to the ferris wheel and a guy will battle you with a L27 Kokoromori, then take you up on it again. Unfortunately I didn't record the reward amount or anything else, so that's all I know. I think he had blue hair.
What was the Trainer class? Was it an [bp]Ace Trainer[/bp], because they have blue hair (I linked so that you can match the picture)?

URPG!
Reaction score

Clamperl's entry says that its Dream World ability is Jitter, while the Dream World abilities article claims that it is Sudden Impulse. Which one?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Clamperl's entry says that its Dream World ability is Jitter, while the Dream World abilities article claims that it is Sudden Impulse. Which one?
IIRC, they're the same thing, just different translations. I have no idea what the accepted one is.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

Serebii has that guy. He's rebattleable every day.