• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

here somthing I been wanting to know for some time now ok the TCG section for each pokemon just as a link to the list of cards that feature that pokemon, forgive me if this has been brought up before but would not it just be better to list them in the Pokemon's main page under TCG?

I only bought this up because it seemed odd that it was never done in the first place...

~Charles Legend

Because some of those would be really long. We might be putting the TCG dex entries there soon. But all of the cards? No freakin' way.

ok Ok, I was just thinking about the cards from the modified format anyways, but I do see your point TTEchidna.

~Charles Legend

Eh, even Modified we'd have to change them out.

Just an Idea. Though it could take a long time to document.
Along with their beahviours and things, could it be possible to describe their sounds as well.
Not all pokemon say their name, after all, and without looking up specifics in certain anime episodes (some in movies!), It would be hard to tell what sound they make, regarding if they say their name in english, Japanese, or not at all.

It'd make a handy reference for us Webcomic artist

What we're gonna try to implement soon is a cries feature from the games (couple of times we've tried to, and then it crashed the site). Once we get that we'll see if we can get anime cries.

I realy think that in the page for the Battle Aboard the S.S. Anne (EP015) there should be a trivia info that in the Hebrew version, Meowth refers to Giovanni's Persian as פרסי (Parsi), the hebrew title of a Persian cat, suggesting that it's a title, and not the actual name of the Pokemon (which it isn't)

Also in relation to that subject: Meowth, until the very last episode broadcasted in Israel, is refered to as מיאו (Meow), probably because the "th" sound is hard to pronounciate in Hebrew (especialy for young children)

I realy think that in the page for the Battle Aboard the S.S. Anne (EP015) there should be a trivia info that in the Hebrew version, Meowth refers to Giovanni's Persian as פרסי (Parsi), the hebrew title of a Persian cat, suggesting that it's a title, and not the actual name of the Pokemon (which it isn't)

Also in relation to that subject: Meowth, until the very last episode broadcasted in Israel, is refered to as מיאו (Meow), probably because the "th" sound is hard to pronounciate in Hebrew (especialy for young children)

The second part is interesting. I'll add that if it's not already there. The part about the "title"... how exactly would you describe the "title" of a cat, as opposed to just the fact that something is a cat? Is Meowth just referring to Persian as "Persian cat?"

The second part is interesting. I'll add that if it's not already there. The part about the "title"... how exactly would you describe the "title" of a cat, as opposed to just the fact that something is a cat? Is Meowth just referring to Persian as "Persian cat?"

Exactly. I ment to say the Meowth reffers to Giovanni's Persian as a Persian Cat. I may have said it the wrong way (my speaking language is Hebrew)

I was looking at the Pokémon article pages and thinking, why not have a Pokéwalker field in the Availability tables? That way you don't have to squeeze all that stuff with HeartGold/SoulSilver areas.

My simple question: How do I start a social group?

Goldenbuizel said:
My simple question: How do I start a social group?
On Bulbapedia, or on the forums?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_gender_ratio
When you add all the Pokemon listed there together you will get 495. I checked twice. I have no idea why it's not 493 and how to check which ones are duplicated. If there is a way to find out which Pokemon is listed twice I will be glad to hear it from you.

Thank you

Last edited:

Your link doesn't work.

Likely someone put a Pokémon or two in both evo order and Ndex order.

Back
Top Bottom