• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_gender_ratio
When you add all the Pokemon listed there together you will get 495. I checked twice. I have no idea why it's not 493 and how to check which ones are duplicated. If there is a way to find out which Pokemon is listed twice I will be glad to hear it from you.

Thank you

I solved the problem myself! It's 495 words but 493 Pokemon because of Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime. Everything is fine :)

Not so sure how to fix this, or if this is really an error and I just read it wrong,, but
Milotic's Page says that its EXP at 100 is 600,000 EXP
My Milotic at level 40 has obtained a total of 80,239 EXP, Where as my level 41 Linoone , whose EXP at 100 is 1,000,000 EXP, according to it's wiki page, has obtained 69,608 EXP.
So Unless one of their EXP rates changes drastically at a higher level, one of their EXP at 100 numbers is wrong
Shame too, I was excited for Milotic because I thought it was gonna level fast :(

Edit
Oh, And this is in pokemon Pearl, might be relevant inforation

Last edited:

A suggestion for Trivia of the articles "Psychic (move)" and "Mr. Psychic": after you receive the "TM 29 Psychic" from the Mr. Psychic in Red/Blue/Yellow versions, he says that the move Psychic lowers the target's Special Abilities. But he says that same thing in FireRed (and possibly in LeafGreen) version, where the Special stat no longer exists, and the move Psychic reduces only the Sp. Def.

I don't speak English very well. :(

Last edited:

Not so sure how to fix this, or if this is really an error and I just read it wrong,, but
My Milotic at level 40 has obtained a total of 80,239 EXP, Where as my level 41 Linoone , whose EXP at 100 is 1,000,000 EXP, according to it's wiki page, has obtained 69,608 EXP.
So Unless one of their EXP rates changes drastically at a higher level, one of their EXP at 100 numbers is wrong
Shame too, I was excited for Milotic because I thought it was gonna level fast :(

Edit

It takes more experience per level to level up.

Edit

Each Pokémon has a different formula for experience gain. Take a look at this article.

This article that I'm currently reworking entirely. Yayy.

Anyway. At level 40, Milotic should have between 76,800 and 81,326 experience points. At level 41, Linoone should have between 68,921 and 74,088 experience points. It's not the same straight line for all Pokémon. Milotic takes forever to raise a level at the lower ones, compared to a Pokémon like Charizard, for example... but at higher levels, it takes much less.

Unless I am totally missing it, we should include on the Rock Smash page a list of the items that can be found by rock smashing in HGSS.

Good idea. Do so!

Eh, yeah... I don't really know anything about editing a wiki. That's why I post the idea so someone who does know what they are doing can do it. Need I remind you about the issue concerning my user page?

Learn. That's all I can say. Remember, I was the one who put the Sinnoh dex on the wiki because we needed it. You can learn to do wiki.

Actually I don't remember that but okay.

I Got My Milotic to level 100 Yesterday, And the total EXP Was indeed 600,000 xD
Sorry for the inconvenience, And thanks to all that said something xD

O.k, I made an account because this has been bothering me for a while. The information in the happiness article regarding generation 4 is incorrect. Using a healing item does not increase happiness at all. I just did a test on my Platinum cart myself to confirm. I traded a pokemon to myself and used over 400 hyper potions on it and it did not go up any happiness levels. Anyway, that's all I have to say about it. Other than that the site is pretty amazing.

That works only in Gen I with Pikachu in Yellow. If you use an item that has no effect on it, IT DOES NOTHING.

*retracts previous statement*

Last edited:

I have a request.

The number of 400 errors I'm getting has risen to the point I can't access Bulbapedia anymore at all. I received an e-mail that the user 'PichuMaster' has edited my talk page. Please, someone who still can access BP tell me what (s)he has written there, and copy also what SnorlaxMonster wrote there before. I tried to reply to him back then with no success.

I'll tell my reply when I know what the page reads, and then a friendly user can write it there.

You're just not trying hard enough. Reload after a minute or two; it's due to the high traffic we've been having.

Anyway, what was added to your page is

==Missing Sprite==
I noticed that the shiny Togetic sprite for emerald is missing. Someone should fix it. [[User:pichuMaster|PichuMaster]] 22:26, 19 February 2010 (UTC)

Dunno what you can do personally about Togetic's shiny sprite from Emerald...

You're just not trying hard enough. Reload after a minute or two; it's due to the high traffic we've been having.

Anyway, what was added to your page is

==Missing Sprite==
I noticed that the shiny Togetic sprite for emerald is missing. Someone should fix it. [[User:pichuMaster|PichuMaster]] 22:26, 19 February 2010 (UTC)

Dunno what you can do personally about Togetic's shiny sprite from Emerald...

You don't know how long I've been trying to see the page... anyway, thanks for telling his "important" news.

E: It happened with BMGf too, now... I cleared ALL cookies related to Bulbagarden, and everything seems to work correctly now (though BP seems to load slowly). Hope it won't come back...

Last edited:

Believe me, we're working on it. But with Gen V and EnHGSS rearing their heads, traffic's been going up like nuts.

Back
Top Bottom