• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Music_Channel

You may want to fix this. You have Meditite listed as a Hoenn Sound Pokémon when it's obtained with the Sinnoh Sound feature. This has led to a couple of correspondance I have received regarding it, asking who is right as I have it listed correctly as Sinnoh Sound.

I would fix it myself but you're still under lockdown.

Edit: Never mind, got Sketch to fix :)

The Johto Safari Zone page needs to be updated since it looks like some of the areas have been renamed outside of Japan. My copy of HeartGold and the Prima Guide had confirmed this. Pretty much only 5 areas have been renamed
Grassland as "Plains", Flower Garden as "Meadow", Rocky as "Peak", Waterside Forest as "Swamp", and Waterside Rocky as "Rocky Beach". I was able to confirm this with both my Prima Book and the current version of the page to cross-reference the Pokemon lists.

Also Sandslash can be caught in the Desert as I physically saw one while catching Sandshrew last night for the second test.

Last edited:

Would someone mind updating the Starter Pokémon page to say,"After the player has collected all 16 gym badges and defeated Red at Mt. Silver, Professor Oak will offer the player one Kanto Starter Pokémon at his lab in Pallet Town. In addition, after the player defeats Red in Mt. Silver, Steven Stone will appear in the Silph Co. building in Saffron City. Talk to Steven and he will give the player one of the Hoenn Starter Pokémon."

Just something similar would be fine, as long as the point is gotten across that you must have defeated Red at Mt. Silver to receive the Starter Pokémon. It is located in the last paragraph under Johto on the Starter Pokémon page.

Thanks.

Also Sandslash can be caught in the Desert as I physically saw one while catching Sandshrew last night for the second test.
I can confirm this too as I caught a second Sandslash in the Desert area while trying to complete the second test.

Um... this is where we post if we find some error in the info displayed on the pedia?
If so, this is what I noticed(I guess I'd better provide the screenshots)
tentacool1.png

tentacool2.png

Note that on Tentacool's page, it says that it learns Bubblebeam at Lv 19 while on Bubblebeam's page, it says Lv. 25. (the correct one is lvl 19)

EDIT: Same for Tentacruel as well.

Last edited:

Hmm... I keep getting a glitch about the Community Portal....
o66v.jpg

This page comes up after clicking on the Community Portal link on the sidebar. When it shows...

Not sure if this goes here, but I found a problem on Rapidash's page. In the Game Locations section it says that there are no Rapidash found in HG/SS, and that they must be traded.

This is false. Rapidash can be found on Route 28, right before you enter Mt. Silver. Can somebody fix this?

Not sure if this goes here, but I found a problem on Rapidash's page. In the Game Locations section it says that there are no Rapidash found in HG/SS, and that they must be traded.

This is false. Rapidash can be found on Route 28, right before you enter Mt. Silver. Can somebody fix this?
i have taken care of it.

A couple of corrections and some additional info for the Pokegear page:
First, you can get most of the Gym Leaders' numbers before getting all 16 badges, the only one you have to have all 16 badges to get are Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Blaine, and Blue.

Second, in the Trainer phone listing, for Buena, it should say Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver only instead of Crystal only.

Also, for some of the gym leaders there is an additonal condition to be fulfilled before you can get their phone numbers:
Falkner: Beat Janine
Claire: After the double battle with Lance/Claire vs You/Rival
Brock: Beat Blue
Misty: Beat Blue/Catch Suicune
Surge: Catch Zapados
Blaine: Beat Blue

Team Rocket's motto variation from Try for the Family Stone! needs to be added to the Team Rocket mottos article. It goes like this:

Jessie: We're out of this world! Can't you tell by our suave demeanor?
James: Our grass is always greener!
Jessie: On the wind!
James: The stars!
Meowth: Neener, neener!
Jessie: Happy searching at a breakneck pace.
James: Dashing hope with a smile on my face!
Jessie: Joy by any other name's just as happy!
James: While you twerps are so sappy.
Jessie: Jessie!
James: And James!
Meowth: Meowth's the name!
Jessie: Putting the do-gooders in their place...
James: We're Team Rocket!
All: In your face!
Wobbuffet: Wobba!
Mime Jr.: Mime, mime!

It defaults to "Trade". Othwerwise we'd have to set damn near everything manually. And that's a pain.

Hmm... I keep getting a glitch about the Community Portal....
o66v.jpg

This page comes up after clicking on the Community Portal link on the sidebar. When it shows...

Sidebar died for a bit. Note the lack of forums links. It's all better now.

EDIT. Just found the same issue on Bulbanews. I'm assuming this is related to the new server. Gonna pass it on to the technical peeps.

Last edited:

I don't know if I can post a problem that I have in the forums here, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have noticed recently that the newer forum skins tend to have the top bar stick out a bit past the right of the screen. I have currently had this problem with the Rocket Garden and 503Garden.

Thanks!

I don't see it.

its doing it for me too. ive reported this problem a few times with almost all of the skins, but no one has addressed it actually. im guessing its because me and Trainer Hibiki both have non-wide screen monitors and resolutions, however, it looks fine on the forum default skin, so i know theres a fix.

its doing it for me too. ive reported this problem a few times with almost all of the skins, but no one has addressed it actually. im guessing its because me and Trainer Hibiki both have non-wide screen monitors and resolutions, however, it looks fine on the forum default skin, so i know theres a fix.
Yes, you are probably correct Magnedeth. The default forum skin works perfectly fine for me too, as that is what I usually have to use so it doesn't mess up my screen.

It really would be nice if someone would fix it... soon.

Also, if a screenshot is needed to see the problem I can happily provide one.

Thanks.

a screenshot couldnt hurt.

are you running a 1024x768 resolution?

Okay, I finally got around to taking a screenshot. Here it is.

(Moved to below as this was resized oddly)

I don't have any idea what resolution I have Magnedeth, I could check though if you told me how.

Last edited:

Sorry about that, I tried resizing it as it was way too big and it seemed to have gotten messed up.

Error-1.png

Hopefully that is better.

Back
Top Bottom