• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

According to Bulbapedia, I can't make a page about me.

Is this normal?

You may also not create your personal userpage until you've hung around and contributed to the mainspace. Articles >>>>> personal pages.

Of course there's no need to move the template now. Firefox template need to be moved now? So why isn't it moving-blocked? What about all other web browsers tags?
And, if the intention is to prevent vandalism, I wanna go back in my requisition for unblocking Opera's template editing, now I suggest you to block all browser tags, don't let a single one be edited by anyone.

We're lazy. There was an argument or something over Opera before. Or else we just didn't lock up the other tags.

I think its dumb how you type in something so specific yet widely known in Pokemon terms, it says page doesnt exist!

[bp]IV[/bp], [bp]EV[/bp], [bp]base stats[/bp]. What "specific" page, like Deth said? We tend to have redirects in place, but we're not perfect.

I saved my signature, but when I post something, the signature doesn't show. What's wrong with it may I ask?

Never mind. hehe..

In the "Pokemon world in relation to the real world" article, I believe that Crater Lake should be added since it's pretty clearly (to some anyway) the location of the Mewtwo Returns special.

I think we need to include URPG to our statistics tab on our profile. :D

The firefox search extension doesn't work. Gives the message: "Firefox could not download the search plugin from: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/opensearch_desc.php"

Last edited:

The firefox search extension doesn't work. Gives the message: "Firefox could not download the search plugin from: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/opensearch_desc.php"

You can fix this easily within Windows by going to C:/Program Files/ Mozilla Firefox/ searchplugins
Once you have the searchplugins folder opened, download the zipped bulbapedia.xml from the link below,

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=13547&d=1266632365

Unzip it and copy it to the searchplugins folder you have opened.

Restart Firefox and you should now see Bulbapedia in your search engines list. Unfortunately for me I can't locate a similar folder on my Mac. >.> Could anyone with more Mac experience help me out?

EDIT: Never mind, I had to install an aftermarket search plug-in before the searchplugin folder itself would show up within Macosx.

Last edited:

I was thinking that bulbapedia should have a iphone app, i can't do it but i'm sure sombody on here can and you only need basic info on it like game locations, pokedex info, trivia, evolution, and basic info. I was also thinking of a bulbapedia twitter page so some of us can get the pokemon news on the go.

iPhone app can't happen for various reasons.

Twitter, you mean like @bulbanews?

iPhone app can't happen for various reasons.

Twitter, you mean like @bulbanews?

I did not even know there was a @bulbanews guess i should go follow and the iphone app i didn't think it would come but this is suggestions so....

For the Administrators on the wiki, please change the "Zorua" page.

It is false in its Romanization of the Japanese name.
(Japanese: ゾロア Zorua) <<this is what it says
(Japanese: ゾロア Zoroa) <<this is what it SHOULD say.

I can even provide evidence.
1. type it into google translate and zoroa is what you get
2. search the japanese pokemon website and zoroa pops up, search zorua and nothing pops up.
3. I have knowledge of the japanese language and can pretty much guarantee that it is zoroa
4. Watch the official trailer to the movie. The villain (assuming) while he is in his ship (assuming) says clearly "It's a Zoroa"
original japanese is "Zoroa da" da meaning "is" with an understood "it"

I can even provide evidence.
1. type it into google translate and zoroa is what you get

Google Translate is the worst thing a person can translate from.

Plus, you are wrong CoroCoro has the romanization of it as seen here
CoroCoro_March_2.jpg

I post several explanations for a reason. you seem to have overlooked my 3 other evidences.
That romanization is wrong.(plus, i'm very sick and tired of people using that one picture to judge if it is zorua or zoroa)
its probably speculation about what they think the english name is going to be. or even a typo. it was meant for Japanese readers, so if they typed something wrong in english, no one would really care. (yes, they learn english in school, but honestly, who wants to think about the english names and remember what they learned in school when the japanese name is right there)
not the actual japanese name.

click here to see it.

^^ i made this. use your deductive reasoning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom