• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

"Learnset", "Sprites", "Availability", and "In other languages" still no rounded corners?

"In other languages" seems organized but what would happen when there are variations inside the same language or a lot of info like that or that?

I don't like the anime part after everything, the anime part is like a good introduction, because it has a different pic of the Pokémon...

Why "Evolution" is so down in the page?

Where are the gender differences?

Their corners are rounded. You just don't have Firefox. Meaning they have to have {{roundy}} installed instead of just -moz-border-radius. We'll get to it soon enough.

As for differences in other languages... there's a thing called "we'll add more parameters". Not that hard to have Chinese (HK) and Chinese (Trad) being different cells.

Anime's after everything, because anime came after the games. The current page mixes anime after a bunch of game data, and throws the important stuff, the learnsets, at the bottom. And evolution's always been there; it's why we have the "evolves from" text at the top, too. As for gender differences, Typhlosion has none.

Their corners are rounded. You just don't have Firefox. Meaning they have to have {{roundy}} installed instead of just -moz-border-radius. We'll get to it soon enough.
Um just saying but I have Chrome and most borders are round for me.

I use Opera web browser and it supports border-radius since v. 10.50...., I'm saying only Learnset, Sprites, Availability and In Other Languages boxes still squared, I mean that it can only be a problem of yours.

Could someone please update the Breloom image with the bigger one I posted above? The actual one is blurry on the article because it's small!

I use Opera web browser and it supports border-radius since v. 10.50...., I'm saying only Learnset, Sprites, Availability and In Other Languages boxes still squared, I mean that it can only be a problem of yours.

Could someone please update the Breloom image with the bigger one I posted above? The actual one is blurry on the article because it's small!

I use Opera as well, just wait. Updating takes time and trust me, there's plenty of it to update them to be round. Plus, they also need to be updated for the other browsers as well.

The Breloom image is what we have... so you also have to wait until a better one is uploaded.

The Breloom image is what we have... so you also have to wait until a better one is uploaded.
:kawaii:
Here is the new one Bulbapedia needs and I can't upload...

286Breloom.png

For reference, this image is the one from the Breloom article (note the URL of it)--it is, in fact, the same exact one.

286Breloom.png

For reference, this image is the one from the Breloom article (note the URL of it)--it is, in fact, the same exact one.

286Breloom.png
Oh it's really there... (browser caching :blush:)
Thanks!

The templates previously used codes to make only firefox roundy but new templates have been created to cut out the amount of text to be written to make it roundy for other browsers. The templates you pointed out must be using the old method.

A minor issue, this, but I just wanted to bring it to somebody's attention: Mawile is missing its Pt/HGSS sprite. That is to say, Mawile's DP sprite is currently being used for all Gen IV games. Weirdly, Serebii has this exact same problem, perhaps because the two sprites are pretty similar. In any case, I tried uploading the proper sprite, but since the archives threw a fit, I'm guessing special permissions are needed to replace existing redirects. I don't have access to the sprite right now, but I can throw up a link to it later if necessary.

About that Breloom thing; I uploaded the new version right after he posted it.

And the Pokemon pages look suckish on WebKit.

What uses Webkit again?

I don't know where to ask this question = =
May I ask it here?
If not, may someone help me to move the post?

The trivia of Jumpluff states that it can be the fastest in Sunny Condition & w/Chlorophyll. However, Floatzel's trivia part also states that it has the highest speed in Rainy Day with Swift Swim. Could someone please edit the one of Jumpluff's ?

I don't know where to ask this question = =
May I ask it here?
If not, may someone help me to move the post?

The trivia of Jumpluff states that it can be the fastest in Sunny Condition & w/Chlorophyll. However, Floatzel's trivia part also states that it has the highest speed in Rainy Day with Swift Swim. Could someone please edit the one of Jumpluff's ?

Why don't you discuss it on the article's talk page like you're supposed to?

People: if you have a question about the content of an article discuss it on that article's talk page. Only bring it here if you do not receive a response.

In the games, Cynthia's Pokémon have perfect, or all 31, IVs.

Found this on the Cynthia page while looking to see the Elite Four Pokemon IVs and I received an un-legit (Cynthia's) Milotic from the GTS and its IVs were all 30, not 31.....didn't know where to put this as usual but oh well.

Bulbapedia is amazing, but one thing I haven't seen any info on anywhere is which pokeballs are the most effective at catching each pokemon. I think something like that should be listed on their stat page, sure there is a page that tells about each pokeball and its multiplier for what it does, but an easy reference when your out hunting specific pokemon might be nice.

Bulbapedia is amazing, but one thing I haven't seen any info on anywhere is which pokeballs are the most effective at catching each pokemon. I think something like that should be listed on their stat page, sure there is a page that tells about each pokeball and its multiplier for what it does, but an easy reference when your out hunting specific pokemon might be nice.

Not that that's a bad idea or anything, but isn't that common sense by just reading each ball's description?

This page pretty much covers it.

I think he means some part of, say, Lapras's page that says:

* Poké Ball x1
* Ultra Ball x4
* Dive Ball x9000

Or whatever. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to that.

Back
Top Bottom