• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

TTE, it looks horrendous in Safari. (Warning: 1280x1024 screenshot)
2z80roz.png

I love it (even the circling for STAB). Not sure about the column though I'd usually only be able to see one anyways. Just a reminder that we use the moveentry template other places we need a |Number|MS|Name|Type(s)| table so we might have to replace certain uses of it...

I just want to check this but I am pretty sure cross-chop can affect pokemon in the semi-invulnerable turn of fly, at least in the gen-IV games. This isn't mentioned either Here or Here. I just wanted to make sure this was the case before editing the pages when editing becomes available again.

Are you sure it isn't just being used by a Pokemon with No Guard? That allows hits during the invulnerable turn of moves like Fly.

Ah you are right, it was machoke that was using it against me, thanks, glad i checked now!

I guess this goes here.

Ice Cream Syndome (movie 13 ending theme(JP)) is out, I just noticed that 3 hours ago, then I started romanizing (first time) it, basically find the lyrics (which is pretty hard to find), and throw it to romaji.org, and correct them, and use {{tt}} to surround them all. 2:30 later, I found out that page edit is not allowed now...

Code:
[insert title and info and whatever]

==Lyrics==
{|
|-
! width=40% | Japanese
! width=40% | English
|- 
| <ab>{{tt|関係はいたってフラットだ 何でも話せるくらいかな|Kankeiwa itatte furatto da nande mo hanase rukuraikana}}
{{tt|付き合いは長いが 何も変わらないよな|Tsukiaiwa nagai ga nanimo kawa ranaiyona}}
{{tt|せっかく用意したムードも 茶化されて終わってしまうんだよ|Sekkaku yōishi ta mūdo mo chakasa rete owa tteshimaundayo}}
{{tt|打ち明けられないまま かっこもつかないまま|Uchi ake rarenaimama kakkomotsukanaimama}}

{{tt|太陽はずっと照ってる Tシャツが汗ばんでる|Taiyōwa zutto tetteru T shatsu ga ase banderu}}
{{tt|ジメッとした僕みたい いつまでも乾かないや|Jimetto shita boku mitai itsumademo kawaka naiya}}
{{tt|逃げ込んで入ったコンビニ 懐かしいコミックを購入|Kimi gairebadōkana? isshoni waraeru kana}}

{{tt|もう何年演じてんだろう? 親友としてのキャスティング|Mō nannen enji tendarō? shinyuu toshiteno kyasuteingu}}
{{tt|距離感はいいんだが でも本音を言えば辛いや|Kyorikanwa iindaga demo honne wo ie ba tsurai ya}}
{{tt|相談しやすいって言うけど いつも君の恋愛トーク|Sōdan shiyasuitte iu kedo itsumo kimi no ren'ai tōku}}
{{tt|微妙な心の中 ばれないようにして|Bimyōna kokoro no naka barenaiyōnishite}}

{{tt|この目の奥に写ってる笑顔|Kono meno oku ni utsutte ru egao}}
{{tt|僕だけのもんにしたいんだ|Boku dakenomonnishitainda}}
{{tt|君がいる気がした|Kimi gairu kiga shita}}

{{tt|そのファインダーをのぞいたら|そのファインダーをのぞいたら}}
{{tt|想像よりずっとずっと遠くに|Sōzō yorizuttozutto tōku ni}}
{{tt|君がいる気がした|Kimi gairu kiga shita}}

{{tt|いつかは誰かと消えていってしまう|Itsukawa dareka to kie teitteshimau}}
{{tt|見上げれば青い空真っ二つに割ってくジェット機遥か空へ|Miage reba aoi sora maffutatsu ni watte ku jetto ki haruka sora e}}
{{tt|夏が飛んでく|Natsu ga ton deku}}
{{tt|季節がもう|Kisetsu gamō}}
{{tt|過ぎていく|Sugi teiku}}

{{tt|陽炎の中で立ってる 不器用なだけのボンクラ|Kagerō no naka de tatte ru bukiyō nadakeno bonkura}}
{{tt|ぼやけている世界でも 君だけは歪まないや|Boyaketeiru sekai demo kimi dakewa yugama naiya}}
{{tt|友情って名前のシンドローム 出口のない永久迷路|Yuujō tte namae no shindorōmu deguchi nonai eikyuu meiro}}
{{tt|動くのも怖いから 踏み出せないでいる|Ugoku nomo kowai kara fumi dase naideiru}}

{{tt|食べようとしてたはずのアイスクリーム|Tabe yōtoshitetahazuno aisukurīmu}}
{{tt|ベタベタに溶けていたんだ|Betabeta ni toke teitanda}}
{{tt|運命って待ってくれないんだな|Unmei tte matte kurenaindana}}

{{tt|今会いたいすぐにでも|Ima ai taisugunidemo}}
{{tt|いつになく真面目な声で誘い出してみようかな|Itsuninaku majime na koe de sasoi dashi temiyōkana}}
{{tt|そのまま連れ去ってしまえたならもう|Sonomama tsure satte shimaetanaramō}}
{{tt|勢いで抱え込んだ想いを伝えられるかも|Ikioi de dae kon da omoi wo tsutae rarerukamo}}

{{tt|そのファインダーをのぞいたら|そのファインダーをのぞいたら}}
{{tt|手が届きそうなほどそばに君が見えたらいいな|Tega todoki sōnahodosobani kimi ga mie taraiina}}
{{tt|幸せは増えたって減るもんじゃない|Shiawase wa fue tatte heru monjanai}}
{{tt|君とならどんな一瞬だって煌いて見える|Kimi tonara donna isshun datte kirameite mie ru}}</ab>
| <ab></ab>
|-
|}

{{Project Music notice}}
[[Category:Japanese movie ending themes]]

I am not sure if this will work. I am not good at the code.. I just grabbed the source of "ONE" and change the content.

Hi, for pages such as Sudowoodo in the Trivia, it notes how it weighs the same as Lucas while when I see Latias' trivia it doesn't note it's similar weight to Ethan? Is there something more to this or that you aren't doing this kind of trivia any more?

HGSS has been out for three months in the US and other territories who use Bulbagarden as their source for information and news. Three months, two of which we've unfortunately had to have the wiki locked down for, due to traffic and glitches. We haven't had a chance to set up trivia about Ethan and Lyra's weights being the same as that of Pokémon, because we've been bogged down in the important English updates, site style updates, and Black and White updates. Trivia can come later.

You weren't. I unlocked editing to lock the database. Then I relocked editing and unlocked the database. Didn't want both in effect at once.

ok i really dont wanna read through 31 pages to see if what i want to suggest has already been suggested >_>. anyone how about a article about the Pokemon that are somewhat considered dragons but aren't actually a dragon and can still learn draon type moves I.E Aerodactyl,,Gyarados,Charizard.

Last edited:

ok i really dont wanna read through 31 pages to see if what i want to suggest has already been suggested >_>. anyone how about a article about the Pokemon that are somewhat considered dragons but aren't actually a dragon and can still learn draon type moves I.E Aerodactyl,,Gyarados,Charizard.
:No. You could look at Dragon egg group if you wanted, which pretty much list what you want. The problem is, what you suggested is not a fact, it's an opinion. As for learning Dragon-type moves, then Pokémon such as Jirachi, Lapras, Larvitar, Tropius, Barboach and Corphish would be included, which clearly aren't draconian at all.

I would like to replace Slowpoke's Shiny Crystal Sprite with one that I have made transparent, but I don't know how to replace it. How do you replace it~?

Bulbagarden Archives. If you're new, you'll have to wait a while, since that's one of our antivandalism security features. Otherwise, upload over the old file and you're good.

I'm not new to Bulbagarden. I tried doing that, and it said that I couldn't upload it because an image already had the same name as it (well, of course it would!). I guess I could just upload it onto Imageshack or something and let someone else upload it to Bulbagarden Archives...

Here is the image anyways...
spr2c079s.gif

I'm not new to Bulbagarden. I tried doing that, and it said that I couldn't upload it because an image already had the same name as it (well, of course it would!). I guess I could just upload it onto Imageshack or something and let someone else upload it to Bulbagarden Archives...

Here is the image anyways...
spr2c079s.gif

It always gives that warning, to make sure that you're sure you want to.

Um the header thing keeps changing for me every time I click to go somewhere.
Untitlede.png

Is there a reason for this?

Back
Top Bottom