• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

Bulbagarden Archives. If you're new, you'll have to wait a while, since that's one of our antivandalism security features. Otherwise, upload over the old file and you're good.

Some of the files don't let you upload over them... like the formulas. I had to upload new versions under new names because there wasn't an option to "upload new versions of the file".

Hello, I am new to this site but wanted to let you know of a card misprint from power keepers. Its a holo grass energy with the image of banette card in it. I am not sure if there has been any others like this or if its a unique one of a kind card.

Wait, I thought the talk page was open. Shouldn't stuff like this (discussing the actual content of articles) be put on the talk page instead?

This is also the "suggestion/idea/problem" thread.

Additionally, I really have no idea how to work Bulbapedia from a programming standpoint.

Some of the files don't let you upload over them... like the formulas. I had to upload new versions under new names because there wasn't an option to "upload new versions of the file".

When did you register on Archives?

Also, Blackjack, learn to. I had no idea how to back in 2006. Look at me now. You were here waaaaaaaaaay before me.

When did you register on Archives?

About two weeks ago, I think. It's a unified account, and the name is Ztobor (my original username here).

If the unified account applies everywhere, then I actually registered six months ago.

Last edited:

Yeah, you probably haven't yet met the requirements to get the ability to upload over images that you yourself didn't upload. Or else those are the (rarely) protected image...

Yeah, you probably haven't yet met the requirements to get the ability to upload over images that you yourself didn't upload. Or else those are the (rarely) protected image...

I don't think the formulas are important enough to be protected. o_O

What are those requirements, anyway?

Not tellin'.

Why not...?

I'm guessing it's not to the level of needing to be an Archives staff member? 'Cause if that's the case, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and upload new formulas under different names.

Why not...?

I'm guessing it's not to the level of needing to be an Archives staff member? 'Cause if that's the case, I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and upload new formulas under different names.
E-mail confirmed

Well, TTE, when you put it that way, I suppose I should try to figure out how to make that rock smash table I thought of a few months ago.

The reason we keep the stuff secret is so we don't get someone thinking he's funny uploading over all our images.

We should start uploading the sprites from the two TCG video games. I tried ulpoading one to the Charizard Base Set 4 article, but it wa squickly deleted.

Regarding this and this, both include part where the formula says SQRT(EV - 1) which would cause a huge problem if there are no EVs in that stat. Is this not the real formula, or does the game do something else if there are no EVs in that stat.

Negative infinity.

Beats me. I haven't touched Gen I in years.

As for the TCG GB games... we've gotta make up a system before we decide "HEY SPRITES".

I saw that on dratini's page (dratini(pokemon)) In the chart for egg moves it only has garchomp's evolutionary family, and dratini's evolutionary family listed for Dragon Rush. I've found that Salamence's evolutionary family can also pass dragon rush onto a dratini.

Regarding this and this, both include part where the formula says SQRT(EV - 1) which would cause a huge problem if there are no EVs in that stat. Is this not the real formula, or does the game do something else if there are no EVs in that stat.

I imagine that the game starts them off with one EV.

I only re-uploaded the formulas to fit the thing about SQRT(EV - 1) in the "effort values" page. If that's wrong, then I'll change them back.

And wait, I'm not autoconfirmed yet...? WTF...?

Back
Top Bottom