• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread

Sorry if this is the wrong place it looks like the right place.

I don't know how to add my three fan types to a battke chart on bulba peadia. Can anyine help?

I don't know how to add my three fan types to a battke chart on bulba peadia. Can anyine help?

Fan types don't go on the chart. We only take official information.

Sorry if this is the wrong place it looks like the right place.

Well, your post is a bit difficult to understand, but it sounds like you want to add your fan-made types to Bulbapedia. This is not permitted. You may make a page in your userspace about this, but nothing in the mainspace. If you don't understand userspace and mainspace, see Bulbapedia:Namespace.

No not to the sight to a chart on my sand box sorry

And then what? I can't find the down column.

Or were to add the new ones

Someone should upload Cheren and Bel's sprites and Black, Cheren, and Bel's VS sprites from Pokémon Sunday.

Hi. I think this is where Bulbapedians ask questions, so here goes.
How does one crate a subpage? I'm thinking of writing an article on a board game.

Hi. I think this is where Bulbapedians ask questions, so here goes.
How does one crate a subpage? I'm thinking of writing an article on a board game.

You can create a subpage in your user space by typing User:(your username here)/(insert name of subpage here) in the url.

For example, I have a subpage at User:Jello/Sandbox.

Someone should upload Cheren and Bel's sprites and Black, Cheren, and Bel's VS sprites from Pokémon Sunday.

Oh yes, lets start ripping the low quality sprites from an extremely grainy video right away!

Oh yes, lets start ripping the low quality sprites from an extremely grainy video right away!

I agree. We should be leaving the "quick, recent" stuff to Bulbanews. Bulbapedia is a place for aged, confirmed information.

hi... could i go back to gen 1-4?

so could you have a special column on the different specie pages for the move-re learner exclusive moves???

I'm looking on the "Ash Ketchum" page. Gliscor isn't listed underneath his pokémon. It should be. Right?

I'm looking on the "Ash Ketchum" page. Gliscor isn't listed underneath his pokémon. It should be. Right?

I assume you mean on the section with the Anime pictures? If so, Gliscor is missing from the "In Training", he should be added there.

Edit: I added it, I think I got it right.

I assume you mean on the section with the Anime pictures? If so, Gliscor is missing from the "In Training", he should be added there.

Yes, that area.

Edit: It's fixed.

Last edited:

hi... could i go back to gen 1-4?

so could you have a special column on the different specie pages for the move-re learner exclusive moves???
What exactly do you mean by that? If you want the previous generation movesets, just click on the numbers at the top of the movelist table where it says Other generation learnsets

What exactly do you mean by that? If you want the previous generation movesets, just click on the numbers at the top of the movelist table where it says Other generation learnsets

He means the moves that cannot actually be learned by levelling up even though they're listed as such on the "Moves learned by levelling up" section because the Pokemon that knows it is never actually found at that level.

Like Dragonite learning Thunder Punch or Roost - it can't actually learn it through level up, you have to use a move relearner.

If we're going to do this, I'd suggest just putting in a divider where the Pokemon is found at its lowest level in the wild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom