• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Well obviously since the Generation V games haven't come out yet :p I think if we can get them for the Genration V pokémon we should go back to using them. The menu sprites look so dumb.

Do you mean going back to the menu sprites again? Last I checked, overworld sprites don't work for everything. We don't have anything for Zoroark or Zorua.
We'll have Zorua for sure.

We're not getting overworlds back. Nothing follows you in the screens and videos we've seen.

I've been able to figure out how to download episodes from Pokemon.com at 720x480 resolution. What eps do we need pics of?

According to Pokéxperto, Victini is #494 on National Dex. So Tsutarja is #495 :p.

We'll have to wait for confirmation but they are reliable.

We've got less than a week to go. When we find out, we find out.

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread

So how come Dento was changed to Dent? Everytime you here someone say his name they say Dento.

So how come Dento was changed to Dent? Everytime you here someone say his name they say Dento.
Because of his co-leaders Pod and Corn. That gave us enough information to determine that their names are based on a type of corn called Dent corn.

I personally think that you could upload videos, that would be a cool addition.

Because of his co-leaders Pod and Corn. That gave us enough information to determine that their names are based on a type of corn called Dent corn.

Ok, but they still call him Dento..... That's weird.

They who? デント is literally romanized as "DENTO", but アイリス isn't exactly "Iris". It's AIRISU.

TV shows and previews, you always here Dento.

You also always hear "DIARUGA" and "PARUKIA", not "Dialga" and "Palkia". It's kanafied.

...And... Can I edit my walkthrough (MD2 Chptr. 7) and new user logs? (Talk page... {{subst:welcome}}... etc.)

I don't know if it has been brought up yet, but I have noticed some minor problems with the List of Pokemon by National Pokedex Number page. Some of the names of Pokemon already revealed are misspelled. Desuukan has already been fixed, but I wanted to bring up some of the others so that it gets done.

#513 Baoppu is listed as Boappu
#526 Gigaiasu is listed as Gigaisu
#531 Tabunne is listed as Tabune
#586 Mebukijika is listed as Mebukija
#626 Buffalon is listed as Buffaron

Also, #537 Gamageroge is listed as pure Water type, and I believe that is part Ground type. #536 Gamaguru is listed as Water/Ground.

Those are the only ones that I saw. If I notice anymore, I'll post them.

Kamitsure error

In the article text, it says that Kamitsure gives out the Quake Badge; it should say the Bolt Badge like the infobox.

You still have a few of new Pokemon using {{PokémonInfoboxNoncat}} like Murandoo.

Should we be moving all the BW articles out of the userspace? The following are from Mav's template:
[bp]User:phantomjunkie/Sanyou City[/bp]
[bp]User:phantomjunkie/Shippo City[/bp]
[bp]User:Cool469/Liberty Garden[/bp]
[bp]User:Umeko/Team Plasma[/bp]
[bp]User:Umeko/Makomo[/bp]
[bp]User:psychicRider/Geechisu[/bp]
[bp]User:Lilkaykaygal/NPC's of Isshu[/bp]
[bp]User:Axxonn/Sand Throw (ability)[/bp]
[bp]User:CuboneKing/Brute Force (ability)[/bp]
[bp]User:Menametlg/Dust Proof (ability)[/bp]
[bp]User:Menametlg/Herbivore (ability)[/bp]
[bp]User:Menametlg/Victory Star (ability)[/bp]