• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Just noticed this on Tabunne's page. The links at the top and bottom of the page to Dokkora's page are mistyped as Dokkorar. I'm not sure what the HTML reference is because I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this site's setup and editing is blocked (for obvious reasons) and I can't double check.

...Dammit.

Stupid list of Pokémon by Isshu dex page.

Yeah, it's typed like that on there as well for whoever ends up fixing this.

EDIT:That someone was me apparently. Fixed.

Last edited:

I'll say it again: Shouldn't Kyuremu and a bunch of other pokemon be in this list?

Also, shouldn't it be in Toruneruso's trivia that it's the first pure flying type (aside for arceus sky forme)?

Last edited:

I'll say it again: Shouldn't Kyuremu and a bunch of other pokemon be in this list?

Also, shouldn't it be in Toruneruso's trivia that it's the first pure flying type (aside for arceus sky forme)?

Done. I didn't consider Rotom's alternate forms because I don't know which type changes now.

There will plenty of outdated things lying around, especially lists. I'm mainly focusing on fixing the Pokémon articles right now, because that is what most people care about. It becomes difficult to fix the other pages when we don't even have articles for all the new Pokémon yet.

Done. I didn't consider Rotom's alternate forms because I don't know which type changes now.

It becomes Electric/something. =)

EDIT: In many, and I mean many, Pokémon the learnset is messed up, with Beauty/Cool/Tough/Smart/Cute appearing after the move's name.

It becomes Electric/something. =)
All that did was kill Lanturn. Now I'm not sure if alternate form(e)s are counted.

EDIT: In many, and I mean many, Pokémon the learnset is messed up, with Beauty/Cool/Tough/Smart/Cute appearing after the move's name.
Oh, I know exactly why it does that. I've been fixing the ones that I've come across, but because it affects nearly every Gen V learnset, it takes a long time to fix.

It happens because contest conditions don't exist in Musicals, so TTE changed the Gen V learnset template and shifted all of the parameters down before many (if any) instances were removed. They should currently be replacing what would usually bold or italicize the text.

All that did was kill Lanturn. Now I'm not sure if alternate form(e)s are counted.
Anything that kills Lanturn is bound to make me happy. ^^'
Oh, I know exactly why it does that. I've been fixing the ones that I've come across, but because it affects nearly every Gen V learnset, it takes a long time to fix.

It happens because contest conditions don't exist in Musicals, so TTE changed the Gen V learnset template and shifted all of the parameters down before many (if any) instances were removed. They should currently be replacing what would usually bold or italicize the text.
I see. Makes sense. I could help with minor things like that and welcoming new members, if you guys need it. I have some time in my hands.

If I may ask, why revert the names on this page back to the romanizations? I wouldn't know if they were disproven or were just speculation in the first place or anything, but would that be the case?

Well, you shouldn't have this problem for Gen V Pokémon anymore.

I'll get around to fixing the rest eventually.

Question: Could/should I download the sprites from, say, Veekun and upload to the archives?

Question: Could/should I download the sprites from, say, Veekun and upload to the archives?

Well, with that anti-screeny injunction in place, I wouldn't think it's the best idea...

...also, the Archives are locked too.

Well, with that anti-screeny injunction in place, I wouldn't think it's the best idea...

...also, the Archives are locked too.

Ok,then.

BTW, Baokki's Base Stats are wrong. They're like Baoppu's.

EDIT: BTW2: Borutosu learns "Dark Pulse" at level 73. It says only "Pulse". Same for Toruneruso.

EDIT, again: In fact, Baruchai and Barujina have the same issue. I'm starting to assume there's a general problem.

Last edited:

Haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but on Emonga's page, the links to the next Pokemon say "Kaburumo" instead of Kapurumo. Also, on Denchura's page, the same problem occurs with Tesshido saying "Desseed."

Last edited:

Haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but on Emonga's page, the links to the next Pokemon say "Kaburumo" instead of Kapurumo. Also, on Denchura's page, the same problem occurs with Tesshido saying "Desseed."

Fixed.

Also, "Sazando" is apparently entirely wrong. There's a "ra" at the end that nobody noticed.

So it's actually "Sazandra".

On Gigaiasu's page, there's a sprite for Gantoru under Evolution, but the sprite is not on Gantoru's page or Dangoro's page. This also occurs on Kokorormori's page. Koromori's sprite appears on its page, but not on Kokoromori's. I don't know if this is all right or not, based on what has happened with Nintendo and the different fan sites, but I wanted to point out that discrepancy.

I'm not sure how to feel about asking/suggesting this (e.g., stupid, unrealistic, etc.), but at some point would the animations for the 5th generation sprites be in the sprite table? I just thought that it would be super-cool, but maybe it would be too much to load or something.

Just my thoughts.

I'm not sure how to feel about asking/suggesting this (e.g., stupid, unrealistic, etc.), but at some point would the animations for the 5th generation sprites be in the sprite table? I just thought that it would be super-cool, but maybe it would be too much to load or something.

Just my thoughts.
on the table? perhaps. but we wont be reaching that end of the table for a long time.

Yesterday I got nothing but 503 Service Unavailable errors.

Was BMGf blocked or was the forums down?

The forums were down however the Wiki shouldn't have been...

I don't know what images the Isshu Pokedex has for seasonal changes, but if there isn't, how about this for images (based on the day/night icons):

Spring: A green leaf
Summer: A sun on an orange background (differently patterned than the day icon)
Fall: An orange leaf (Spring icon, just colored differently)
Winter: A Snowflake on a blue background (similar design to the Summer Sun, but obviously a snowflake instead)

Back
Top Bottom