• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Eruption does damage, and hits both opponents in double battles. This move's power reduces as the user's HP reduces. The power is calculated by the formula:

150 x user's current's HP x user's maximum HP = Eruption's power.

Hence, the maximum power, at 100% HP, will be 150.

Is this correct?

I thought it was 150 x (U.C.HP/U.MAX.HP).

Somebody please delete the sentence "Iris decides to travel with Ash through Isshu." in the article BW002. She hasn't decided to travel with Ash yet. There is no mentioning in the ep.

Dream World update - Darumakka and Daru can be found in the Dream World with ability of Daruma Mode! Jolteon has Quick Feet! Leafeon and Bulbasaur has Chlorophyll, Umbreon has Inner Focus, Flareon actually has Guts, Squirtle has Rain Dish, Charmander has Solar Power... Yeah.

150 x user's current's HP x user's maximum HP = Eruption's power.

Hence, the maximum power, at 100% HP, will be 150. [/i]

Is this correct?

I thought it was 150 x (U.C.HP/U.MAX.HP).

It is what you say it is. There should be an image there...

...and there it is again. Corrected.

They were locked when the moves were revealed. I've unlocked them now.

Why are the types arranged strangely here, here, and pretty much everywhere else? I'm using Chrome and Win 7; here's a snapshot:
pokemonf.png

That's a known problem in Google Chrome. It's not rendering CSS3 properly. Right now, there is no fix except to use another browser if it bothers you that much.

That's a known problem in Google Chrome. It's not rendering CSS3 properly. Right now, there is no fix except to use another browser if it bothers you that much.
OK, thx. I can just hope Chrome fixes it.

Yeah, I'm running Chrome (since about 3 months ago) and Vista, and it does that for me too.

Might have to switch back to Firefox.

Is it ok for me to create the Gen V TM template?

How's this?

Code:
{| align="center" class="toccolours" cellspacing="2" style="border: 3px solid #88a; {{roundy|20px}}" 
|-
! colspan="2" style="background: #ccf; {{roundy|20px}} padding: 2px 15px;" | [[Generation V]] [[TM]]s
|- style="font-size:85%;" align="center"
| {{m|Claw Sharpen|01}} | {{m|Dragon Claw|02}} | {{m|Psycho Shock|03}} | {{m|Calm Mind|04}} | {{m|Roar|05}} | {{m|Toxic|06}} | {{m|Hail|07}} | {{m|Bulk Up|08}} | {{m|Venom Shock|09}} | {{m|Hidden Power|10}} | {{m|Sunny Day|11}} | {{m|Taunt|12}} | {{m|Ice Beam|13}} | {{m|Blizzard|14}} | {{m|Hyper Beam|15}} | {{m|Light Screen|16}} | {{m|Protect|17}} | {{m|Rain Dance|18}} | {{m|Telekinesis|19}} | {{m|Safeguard|20}} | {{m|Frustration|21}} | {{m|SolarBeam|22}} | {{m|Knock Down|23}} | {{m|Thunderbolt|24}} | {{m|Thunder|25}}
| {{m|Earthquake|26}} | {{m|Return|27}} | {{m|Dig|28}} | {{m|Psychic|29}} | {{m|Shadow Ball|30}} | {{m|Brick Break|31}} | {{m|Double Team|32}} | {{m|Reflect|33}} | {{m|Slime Wave|34}} | {{m|Flamethrower|35}} | {{m|Sludge Bomb|36}} | {{m|Sandstorm|37}} | {{m|Fire Blast|38}} | {{m|Rock Tomb|39}} | {{m|Aerial Ace|40}} | {{m|Torment|41}} | {{m|Facade|42}} | {{m|Nitro Charge|43}} | {{m|Rest|44}} | {{m|Attract|45}} | {{m|Thief|46}} | {{m|Ankle Sweep|47}} | {{m|Canon|48}} | {{m|Echo Voice|49}} | {{m|Overheat|50}}
| {{m|Side Change|51}} | {{m|Focus Blast|52}} | {{m|Energy Ball|53}} | {{m|False Swipe|54}} | {{m|Boiling Water|55}} | {{m|Fling|56}} | {{m|Charge Beam|57}} | {{m|Freefall|58}} | {{m|Devastate|59}} | {{m|Postpone|60}} | {{m|Will-O-Wisp|61}} | {{m|Acrobat|62}} | {{m|Embargo|63}} | {{m|Explosion|64}} | {{m|Shadow Claw|65}} | {{m|Payback|66}} | {{m|Retaliation|67}} | {{m|Giga Impact|68}} | {{m|Rock Polish|69}} | {{m|Flash|70}} | {{m|Stone Edge|71}} | {{m|Volt Change|72}} | {{m|Thunder Wave|73}} | {{m|Gyro Ball|74}} | {{m|Swords Dance|75}}
| {{m|Insect Opposition|76}} | {{m|Psych Up|77}} | {{m|Smooth Over|78}} | {{m|Ice Breath|79}} | {{m|Rock Slide|80}} | {{m|X-Scissor|81}} | {{m|Dragon Tail|82}} | {{m|Cheer Up|83}} | {{m|Poison Jab|84}} | {{m|Dream Eater|85}} | {{m|Grass Knot|86}} | {{m|Swagger|87}} | {{m|Pluck|88}} | {{m|U-turn|89}} | {{m|Substitute|90}} | {{m|Flash Cannon|91}} | {{m|Trick Room|92}} | {{m|Wild Bolt |93}} | {{m|Rock Smash|94}} | {{m|Bark Out|95}}
|-
! colspan="2" style="background: #ccf; {{roundy|20px}}; padding: 2px 15px;" | [[Generation V]] [[HM]]s
| {{m|Cut|01}} | {{m|Fly|02}} | {{m|Surf|03}} | {{m|Strength|04}} | {{m|Waterfall|05}} | {{m|Dive|06}}
|}<noinclude>[[Category:TM navigation templates]]</noinclude><includeonly>[[Category:Machine moves]]</includeonly>

Last edited:

You... don't really have the authority to say something like this... what if we weren't ready for this?

Um... whoops.

Perhaps I should get rid of it before somebody accuses me of minimodding?

I was actually thinking of redoing those templates at some eventual point in time. Make them pretty and colorful.

Back
Top Bottom