• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

maybe more backrounds/skins could be added. and also, maybe the ability to edit polls?

oh sorry i thought we were talking about the forums. but on Bulbapedia, on the hoe page where they have those little icons of ll the grass starters, i think they need to add tsutarja...

There's some outright incorrect info in the plot details on the Pokemon Black + White page (eg, it says Bel drops off the box and that she chooses the starter with type advantage to yours) that should probably be fixed before it starts to confuse people. It's protected, though.

Actually autoconfirmed users are able to edit it. So if you are one of those...please consider re-writing that mess of a plot D:

Nope - I only just made an account now, because that page was driving me crazy. XD

I'm getting this at the top of the page when I load my userpage.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2176

Warning: wfMkdirParents: failed to mkdir "/home/themozz/public_html/archives/media/upload/thumb/a/a4/BW_White.png" mode 511 in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 2179

Just fyi kk ttyl

Pikipedia needs a shortlink installed, but we already have [bp]Template:pP[/bp], so will we delete that, not make a template for Pikipedia, use something else for Pikipedia, or make the template Template:pp2 because very few pages will actually use it.

Edit: Also, we might want to install something for Pikcanon-NOT!, but we would probably never use it. If we do, I would suggest PCN or something similar.

Last edited:

There's another trainer in Raimon City that isn't on the page. Serebii doesn't have him either and neither does the GameFAQs walkthroughs I've been going by. After the scene with N and the ferris wheel, and after beating the gym, go back to the ferris wheel and a guy will battle you with a L27 Kokoromori, then take you up on it again. Unfortunately I didn't record the reward amount or anything else, so that's all I know. I think he had blue hair.

There's another trainer in Raimon City that isn't on the page. Serebii doesn't have him either and neither does the GameFAQs walkthroughs I've been going by. After the scene with N and the ferris wheel, and after beating the gym, go back to the ferris wheel and a guy will battle you with a L27 Kokoromori, then take you up on it again. Unfortunately I didn't record the reward amount or anything else, so that's all I know. I think he had blue hair.

What was the Trainer class? Was it an [bp]Ace Trainer[/bp], because they have blue hair (I linked so that you can match the picture)?

Clamperl's entry says that its Dream World ability is Jitter, while the Dream World abilities article claims that it is Sudden Impulse. Which one?

Clamperl's entry says that its Dream World ability is Jitter, while the Dream World abilities article claims that it is Sudden Impulse. Which one?
IIRC, they're the same thing, just different translations. I have no idea what the accepted one is.

Serebii has that guy. He's rebattleable every day.

Back
Top Bottom