• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Maybe I'll make a Flash game then...

I know this isn't exactly the most important thing we are worrying about now but would like to ask it before I forget it.

For Userspace there is a user tag called User Band. Well, there is not one for singer unless I am totally blind. I "tampered" with it on my userpage and made it so it said singer. I was wondering if someone could add it to the site as a user tag or at least tell me how to.

I know this isn't exactly the most important thing we are worrying about now but would like to ask it before I forget it.

For Userspace there is a user tag called User Band. Well, there is not one for singer unless I am totally blind. I "tampered" with it on my userpage and made it so it said singer. I was wondering if someone could add it to the site as a user tag or at least tell me how to.

I believe you'd just have to create the page "Template:User Singer". But get TTE's permission just in case. (Or some other admin.)

Alakazam's base stat for special attack and special defense are listed as 105 and 155, which make its total 535. Shouldn't they be 135, 85, and 490 respectively?

Alakazam's base stat for special attack and special defense are listed as 105 and 155, which make its total 535. Shouldn't they be 135, 85, and 490 respectively?
that was actually an act of vandalism. it has been taken care of.

I believe you'd just have to create the page "Template:User Singer". But get TTE's permission just in case. (Or some other admin.)
To get it made into a full usertag, you must first make it in your userspace, in accordance with the [bp=Bulbapedia:Usertag policy]Usertag policy[/bp]. If it gets used by at leaast 5 people and is approved by at least 2 administators it can get moved to the templatespace. Also, don't bother TTE with this kind of thing.

To get it made into a full usertag, you must first make it in your userspace, in accordance with the [bp=Bulbapedia:Usertag policy]Usertag policy[/bp]. If it gets used by at leaast 5 people and is approved by at least 2 administators it can get moved to the templatespace. Also, don't bother TTE with this kind of thing.

Welp, you have your answer, Hoenn Master.

The [bp=Template:NPC]NPC template[/bp] doesn't seem to be working with [bp]Template:Nav[/bp], as noted on [bp]Professor Oak[/bp]'s page, as well as [bp=Blue (game)]his grandson[/bp].

[bp]C-Gear[/bp] is create-protected, but is on the Main Page under "Currently needed articles". Can someone unprotect it (unless it needs to stay protected, in which case it can be removed from "Currently needed articles"). It seems that TTE protected it because that was the 3rd time it was deleted.

The [bp=Template:NPC]NPC template[/bp] doesn't seem to be working with [bp]Template:Nav[/bp], as noted on [bp]Professor Oak[/bp]'s page, as well as [bp=Blue (game)]his grandson[/bp].

Hrm. Didn't notice that before. Guess we'll kill the nav on those pages.

[bp]C-Gear[/bp] is create-protected, but is on the Main Page under "Currently needed articles". Can someone unprotect it (unless it needs to stay protected, in which case it can be removed from "Currently needed articles"). It seems that TTE protected it because that was the 3rd time it was deleted.

Now autoconfirmed. Don't screw up. I hate having to keep promises.

Since the PDW artwork has appeared, i have a suggestion:

Put the images on the main picture of the pokemon. Im using Pdw Pikachu as a example:

025Pikachu_Dream.png

It's the same artwork as the japansese Pokemon Centre merchandise.

I have a suggestion. It's really simple, but it would probably be a good idea. I can't even imagine why this hasn't been done yet.

A pronunciation guide for Pokemon names? I just find that some names are hard to pronounce, or I just end up saying them wrong.

I have a suggestion. It's really simple, but it would probably be a good idea. I can't even imagine why this hasn't been done yet.

A pronunciation guide for Pokemon names? I just find that some names are hard to pronounce, or I just end up saying them wrong.

It's been done before. Most pages actually have the pronunciation parameter filled, but it does nothing. There were too many arguments about what the correct pronunciation was, even when we took them straight from the Official Pokémon Handbook. Not to mention some Pokémon like Regice that the anime had given 2 different pronunciations.

Since the PDW artwork has appeared, i have a suggestion:

Put the images on the main picture of the pokemon.

And ignore the rest of the artwork? I think not. We'll try to do something eventually to show them all off.

It's been done before. Most pages actually have the pronunciation parameter filled, but it does nothing. There were too many arguments about what the correct pronunciation was, even when we took them straight from the Official Pokémon Handbook. Not to mention some Pokémon like Regice that the anime had given 2 different pronunciations.

Anime? How about the games, too? Stadium with "poh-neat-uh" instead of "poh-nee-tah" as it's said everywhere else, or "ee-kins" instead of "eh-kans". Anime cries and game cries are something I want eventually. Anime cries, Archaic's said are questionable legal ground, so don't be looking for them anytime soon, while game cries we have on the server and are just waiting for a time when A: Archaic's not busy and B: the server's not gonna blow up to implement them. Last two times we tried, the whole site just died.

And ignore the rest of the artwork? I think not. We'll try to do something eventually to show them all off.

Can't you put the sugimori and DW art on a rotating cycle like you do Arceus' page?

Like TTE said, there's other artwork as well, and we want to come up with a way to incorporate all of them to each species' page in the future, so the DW art will have to wait. Besides, you can easily access all the artwork of a species on the archives.

Back
Top Bottom