• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Can someone fix the sprite problem with Kojondo, Hitomoshi, and Rankurusu?

I understand they are .PNG animated sprites and only work for certain browsers, but for other browser users (which includes me) the sprite looks distorted and wrong.

Signature Problem: I have just started to edit my signature on Bulbapedia & want to change it to something similar to the one below, but it is driving me round the bend, it keeps saying "Raw signature nae guid (no good); check HTML tags.", I have no idea what I am doing wrong, can someone please help?

<small><span style="color:white; background-color:blue">'''X'''</span>[[User:Vuvuzela2010|<span style="color:blue; background-color:white">'''Vuvuzela2010''']]</span><span style="color:white; background-color:blue">'''X'''</span>

It seems to work fine if I preview it on any page on Bulbapedia, like my userpage for instance, just not in the Preferences.

Thanks in advance.

Got it now, turns out it was the <small> that was causing the problem, thanks to Masatoshi & Luna Hivern for pointing that out to me!

About half of Sinnoh's routes have pictures that were apparently made by a user and as such look slightly off such as this one. Is it ok to label this routes with the bad image template?

Also, I hate to sound rude because I don't know how to make them myself, but how come we still don't have some of the maps showing where the routes of Sinnoh are? I mean DP were released four years ago now.

Yes, it's okay to label them, since they don't use the game's tiles. As for the second one, lol, if someone won't do it, then teach yourself how to do it. People have to take initiative if they want things done.

I'm just throwing out that although I'm helping the Mystery Dungeon Infoboxes, I don't know which MD1 dungeons have traps.
Thanks for helping with that. If I remember right, the pre-ending dungeons don't have traps in MD1

About half of Sinnoh's routes have pictures that were apparently made by a user and as such look slightly off such as this one. Is it ok to label this routes with the bad image template?

Also, I hate to sound rude because I don't know how to make them myself, but how come we still don't have some of the maps showing where the routes of Sinnoh are? I mean DP were released four years ago now.

The maps were apparently made in RPGmaker, rather than in the assembly from perspective-locked hacks of the -coughcough- of the games.

As for the routes. Meh. Lazy. I wanted them all to be anipngs, and Johto and other things got in the way.

Just have the first frame be the highlight. Tah dah.

So, in the December Monthly PGL journal, it was revealed that what everyone called Dream World abilities, have another, official name. In this case, "Hidden Ability"(かくれとくせい, lit. Hidden Characteristic). Don't know if it's already been noticed, but it probably should get changed. (And those without a special hidden ability should have theirs removed, maybe?)

EDIT: Alright, I think I changed everything I can, however there are still some thi ngs I couldn't though. I left references such as 'only has ability x if obtained in the Dream World' however, since those are true by themselves(except for four Pokémon), and don't directly call them Dream World Abilities.

Last edited:

Meh. I'm not too keen on naming them as "hidden abilities" since there's only one way to get them having those abilities. The Dream World. Now if we redo the ability page to make it... not so oddly-organized... definitely a way to make it not be a bad way to refer to them.

There's Basslao, of which one member of the species can have a non-standard and non-DW ability - the one traded to you in White in Hodomoe.

Does anyone have a template that I can use for my userspace? I just want to put in a little info so my name isn't a red link...

Back
Top Bottom