• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

On episode credits it lists credits people for Screenplay. Is screenplay the same as writer and if so, that would mean there would be a different one for the English dub right?

The writer wrote the plot in a story-like text. The screenplay writers adapted it to a script.

Should the breeding tables on pages about moves (Ex. Focus Punch) be condensed as well? Should moves have subpages based on generations, much like Pokémon learnsets do?

We were thinking about doing that sometime in the future. I'll have to see about making a template revamp for it, though.

Ah. It always seemed to be easier if you were a higher level.

For instance, once you've beaten the game, and you have a high level pokemon in the front of your team, go throw pokeballs at the low level pokemon in the first routes. You'll catch without fail, but in the beginning, it's more difficult.

I could just be imagining it, though.

Yeah, only Level Balls take your Pokémon's level into account. When you are later in the game, you probably are more skilled, and it just feels easier. The formula on the page has been extracted from the games' code and has been tested thoroughly.

Suggestion concerning games such as Colosseum, Stadium, Gale of Darkness

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but i found this website that has sprites of games such as Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Stadium and Gale of darkness, and like I said I don't know if this has ever been brought up but I think it would be a good idea to include those sprites in sections regarding trainers or other stuff of those said games (Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Stadium)
Here's the link:
http://zonasafari.net/colosseum/colosseum-sprites.shtml

Thank You

Re: Suggestion concerning games such as Colosseum, Stadium, Gale of Darkness

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but i found this website that has sprites of games such as Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Stadium and Gale of darkness, and like I said I don't know if this has ever been brought up but I think it would be a good idea to include those sprites in sections regarding trainers or other stuff of those said games (Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Stadium)
Here's the link:
http://zonasafari.net/colosseum/colosseum-sprites.shtml

Thank You

We currently use these sprites on Bulbapedia. Though, the Pokémon have no been implemented and the trainers are found on their respective pages.

We currently use these sprites on Bulbapedia. Though, the Pokémon have no been implemented and the trainers are found on their respective pages.
Really?? I never have seen them (Or perhaps I misunderstood you). Would you mind telling me where I can find them?
Also what I wanted to suggest is, for example: Pages such as those of Venus and Dakim and trainers from XD, Colosseum are using sprites from the Handheld game, I think it would be more appropriate to use sprites from colosseum/stadium. You get what I'm trying to say don't you??

Really?? I never have seen them. Would you mind telling me where I can find them?
Also what I wanted to suggest is, for example: Pages such as those of Venus and Dakim and trainers from XD, Colosseum are using sprites from the Handheld game, I think it would be more appropriate to use sprites from colosseum/stadium. You get what I'm trying to say don't you??

Yes, though the template in question would have to be remade in order for such a change. Also, just go to any Colo/XD trainer page or the Gen. III PCs pages and it'll be there.

Yes, though the template in question would have to be remade in order for such a change. Also, just go to any Colo/XD trainer page or the Gen. III PCs pages and it'll be there.

And would there be a problem in remading the template?? if not how can it be done?? I would like to help, where can I find these sprites though?

Should we have a page detailing the lowest legal levels for all Pokémon? There's many cases where one might encounter a Pokémon that's at a lower level then it's supposed to evolve at.

Should we have a page detailing the lowest legal levels for all Pokémon? There's many cases where one might encounter a Pokémon that's at a lower level then it's supposed to evolve at.

It doesn't matter much to me, but I think adding that to each Pokemon's infobox may be better than making a unique article.

Lowest legal level for all of them is 1, except when legendaries, evolutions, and Ditto are concerned. It's little more than trivia, unlike the other stuff in the infobox.

I was planning on possibly eventually making a list of legal balls for the Pokémon to be in, but either way, if you're thinking something's hacked, the most likely way to see is to check where the Pokémon was met.

Lowest legal level for all of them is 1, except when legendaries, evolutions, and Ditto are concerned. It's little more than trivia, unlike the other stuff in the infobox.

I was planning on possibly eventually making a list of legal balls for the Pokémon to be in, but either way, if you're thinking something's hacked, the most likely way to see is to check where the Pokémon was met.

Well, I meant more for evolved stuff and legendaries. And it wouldn't belong in an infobox, I would think a "list of Pokémon by lowest possible level" or something similar.

Also, you forgot Unown.

Can the countdown for Black and White's release be changed to fit the earlier European release?

Back
Top Bottom