• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread

Why are the icons for surfing in the B & W articles broken? (see here, here, and here, and pretty much any Unova route article). I tried looking in the Archives (the "Game Sprites" category) but couldn't find it.
That would be because no-one has uploaded the relevant images. The server can't display an image which isn't there.

Now I found the right place! Would someone PLEASE read Explorer of Sky's game code and tell me the levels of Team charm in Aegis Cave?

No, you haven't...that's not a Bulbapedia question. You can swing by the Games forum but there are no guarantees an involved request like that will be answered.

As for what you said, this is a Bulbapedia question - because I am trying to improve the Team Charm article. SnorlaxMonster was the one that suggested I come here, and the reason why I made an account on here.

As for what you said, this is a Bulbapedia question - because I am trying to improve the Team Charm article. SnorlaxMonster was the one that suggested I come here, and the reason why I made an account on here.

Well now it makes more sense why you requested that. Another way to do it would be to bring some doom seeds into the dungeon during the storyline, if you have some, and throw them at the Charms. It would require effort on your part, but it might be faster than trying to find somebody who has the coding.

I would do this, but I finished redoing the storyline a month or so ago, so I'm long past that part. :|

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you'll find the doom seeds all over the place in the Regice level of the Aegis Cave, before you fight alongside Team Charm. So that won't be too hard, actually.

Last edited:

That's a really good idea. But I restarted my Pokemon Explorers of Sky because I couldn't get past that Primal Dialga. Let's see if I can find someone who's up to it...

I don't know where to ask this, but I thought I would try here. I notice that all of the GEN V vs sprites have a white background when you try to upload them as avatars here. This does not happen with Gen IV vs sprites.

Is there any reason why?

I had this planned for a while. It will be a grand section saying all sorts of things like when they appeared before, all the Pokémon that know it, differences between when it appeared, etc. I just wanted to get some other more prominent tasks finished before hand. It will all come in due time.
We could even include the user and a {{TCGAttack}} template for each appearence along with the user, or a variation of that template. This would make it a bit like the in the anime and manga templates on move and ability pages.

However, I think that it should still be noted in the trivia section if the move appeared in the TCG before the games.

I don't know where to ask this, but I thought I would try here. I notice that all of the GEN V vs sprites have a white background when you try to upload them as avatars here. This does not happen with Gen IV vs sprites.

Is there any reason why?

The Gen V sprites exceed the upload limit, also explaining any resizing or JPEG artifacts.

I'm just bringing up something Quagbert and immewnity found out on Ken Sugimori's twitter:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2768361&postcount=198

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2771757&postcount=206

Just posting because I noticed most of the pages claim that these pieces of artwork are done by Ken Sugimori.

Also not that good at Bulbapedia editing and don't know how to change the summary descriptions so I'm just bringing it up here for more experienced users.

I was wondering that on each place page like for example the page on Violet City there should be a section listing everything that each resident says to you when you speak to them. this may be a ridiculous suggestion but please reply to whether i can go ahead doing it because i wouldnt mind doing this =)

I guess it isn't but I thought it may be quite nice to show te opinions of all the towns people and stuff like that =) if it doesnt go on the city page there could be a new page created devoted to what the people say if you get what i mean?

I guess it isn't but I thought it may be quite nice to show te opinions of all the towns people and stuff like that =) if it doesnt go on the city page there could be a new page created devoted to what the people say if you get what i mean?
Do you realise how big that would be? There's too many people that say too much stuff, and it's not important enough to have a page on it.

Nothing much that I know about. Any sources for the anime pages on bulbapedia?

Every time I try to edit something I get the usual data-loss message. I've logged back in and out twice, and still it doesn't let me edit.

Back
Top Bottom