• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Note on Diglett's page that during poketranfer, it will run between bushes, rather than leap between them.

Is there anything on the Battle Institute in Gen V?
Only [bp=Nimbasa City#Battle Institute]here[/bp].

The Nacrene Gym Glitch didn't work for me. I just moved the bookcase on Black and the text box doesn't show up. No I have not left the room and yes I am on the stepladder.

It's a European copy, BTW.
That's interesting. Has anyone else tried it?

Note on Diglett's page that during poketranfer, it will run between bushes, rather than leap between them.
Done.

This edit needs to be undone...I think. Only Water Gun is marked as recent but Razor Shell was just used in the last episode.

Also, I think we need to switch the infobox on the White Forest article. It currently has the location infobox but I believe it should have the town infobox since the games and media seem to treat it as a town since it has residents and they are the main factor of the town and it's appearance.

The Nacrene Gym Glitch didn't work for me. I just moved the bookcase on Black and the text box doesn't show up. No I have not left the room and yes I am on the stepladder.

It's a European copy, BTW.

Turns out the method was wrong. I got a much better video which gives instructions too. I tried it and it worked.

On each page for the elemental types (like the one for Fighting, for example), there's a chart that lists all the moves of that type and some of their attributes. I think it would be helpful if a column was added for which generation the moves were introduced in.

Magic Bounce
Reflects the effect of all stat lowering status moves (excluding Memento), non-damaging Status ailment inducing moves, entry hazard causing moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on back to the user.
Couldn't all this be simplified as "Status moves, excluding Memento"? Poor Status, always overshadowed by Special and Physical, never recognized as a grown-up move category.

Is it really all status moves (except Momento)? What about Trick? And then that definition also excludes status moves to be used on the user.

I, being a perfectionist, would like to see this happen.

A standardization of the Pokedex Holders of Pokemon Adventures/Special's pages. For example, PHA has "history" and then "pokemon". PHB has "personality" and "history".

Maybe include the blood types for all of them (except for those who don't have one listed).

QUICK QUESTION you know how on Windows you can submit an edit without using the button by pressing Alt+Shift+S (or preview with Alt+Shift+P)?? is there any way to do that on a Mac? thanks :)

Not for all of them...
they should be. do you know off the top of your head whose is missing? thanks :)

I haven't seen any server suffering for weeks and the game's been out a few weeks, so I think the "Black and White-related server stress" is out of date and needs to be fixed. Then we wouldn't be posting for minor things.

Is it really all status moves (except Momento)? What about Trick? And then that definition also excludes status moves to be used on the user.

True, no idea about Trick. But since it reflects the effect back to the user, the distinction on moves used by the bouncer on itself doesn't seem important. Or does your second example refer to beneficial effects used by an ally? My guess is that those would be reflected, as a drawback for the ability.

Of course, the text still needs elaborations. I don't think anyone has gotten around to testing it yet. For example, if it's as I think, and it only reflects effects targetting the pokemon with the ability, and not when any pokemon on the field is targetted, that would be a good addition to the text.

But here I'm only addressing the moves, rather than the targets, and though there are exceptions to be noted and listed (Memento, possibly Trick), I can't off the top of my head think of an example of "stat lowering status moves ..., non-damaging Status ailment inducing moves, entry hazard causing moves, moves like Taunt and Torment, and so on" that is not a Status move.

That's why I think exceptions should be noted instead of examples.

I have no idea if this has been suggested before, and I literally just registered to ask for this. But anyway, I would like it if on a Pokemon's move list, there could be a section for "Moves Exclusive to Prior Generations", this is a good thing to have considering you can bring Pokemon from Gen III to Gen IV to Gen V, meaning there can be very useful moves to learn that can be used for competitive play.

I have no idea if this has been suggested before, and I literally just registered to ask for this. But anyway, I would like it if on a Pokemon's move list, there could be a section for "Moves Exclusive to Prior Generations", this is a good thing to have considering you can bring Pokemon from Gen III to Gen IV to Gen V, meaning there can be very useful moves to learn that can be used for competitive play.
i'm not sure i understand what you mean. are you saying we should have a page for moves that Pokémon can only learn in older games?

Back
Top Bottom