• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Then it lose its origin on evolving...!?

And them all have big ears...

Right, I'm not expecting anyone to agree. But this seems to be loosely based. Maybe they had this idea in the beginning, but after it they changed their minds and left some little "clues" on it.

For everyone who likes editing bulbapedia, this site has quite some info beta stuff, dummied out items etc. of many game including pokémon. I stumbled upon it today, and noticed it has some nice info that bulbapedia lacks. So yeah.

Had a thought the other day... we have a "List of Pokémon by anime debut" page.

So why not a "List of moves by anime debut" page?

I actually thought about something similar to this sometime last year (if I recall correctly), but never quite got around to saying anything about it until now.

Until next time...

Anon e Mouse Jr.

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but I was thinking that for the Gym Leaders/Elite Four Pokémon Stadium info boxes, we ought to use for the Pokémon that Pokémon's Stadium Sprite rather than the B&W sprite. I'm currently working on a personal Sandbox to illustrate my point but I'm having some problems, I'll try to fix them and show you when i'm done so you can tell me what you think.

It says here that Juniper gives you TM10 when you have 110 Pokemon seen in your Pokedex. I have exactly 110 Pokemon in my current playthrough and she hasn't given it to me. A few of them are pre-5th gen, however, which must mean that all 110 (and by extension all 25 and all 60 for False Swipe and Protect) must be Unova Pokemon. I think that should be updated.

One of our users who speaks Japanese has pointed out a possible confusion regarding the translation of the title for the upcoming BW064 episode.

the word "remains" here is going to leave a lot of people interpreting it in so many ways, to mean dead body or even "returns" ... the japanese actually says "ruins", like the ruins of an old building. remains really sounds like a dead body or something. which sounds grosssss, someone change it to ruins quick XD i promise it's correct:

遺跡 遺跡(P); 遺蹟 【いせき】 (n) historic ruins (remains, relics)

Just to clear possible confusion that might arise from this.

Images

For some reason I can't see the images on Bulbapedia. Have you/anyone see same problem?

One of our users who speaks Japanese has pointed out a possible confusion regarding the translation of the title for the upcoming BW064 episode.

Just to clear possible confusion that might arise from this.

wheres that @Umeko when we need her?

Fixed it.
Gin has a decent grasp over Japanese so I am pretty sure she is right about the translation.

For some reason I can't see the images on Bulbapedia. Have you/anyone see same problem?

Huh? Try purging the cache by adding "?action=purge" at the end of the article's url.
If it does not resolve the problem, please let us know and elaborate it as well, if possible.

Huh? Try purging the cache by adding "?action=purge" at the end of the article's url.
If it does not resolve the problem, please let us know and elaborate it as well, if possible.

I try it, still not working for me. Site looks like this:

err1.jpg

err2.jpg

What addons do you have for Firefox? Is there some kind of moderation software on your internet connection? It looks like there's something blocking images. I'm seeing images fine, so I suspect it's on your end somewhere.

What addons do you have for Firefox? Is there some kind of moderation software on your internet connection? It looks like there's something blocking images. I'm seeing images fine, so I suspect it's on your end somewhere.

I can see images on Archives, but I can't see them in Bulbapedia. What could be problem?

EDIT: Also, I can see them via proxy.

Last edited:
Is there any point to [BP]Template:CharInfoboxUser[/BP]? It seems completely identical to [BP=Template:CharInfobox]its counterpart[/BP], and more users use the latter template anyway.

At the very least, an option should be added to Template:CharInfoboxUser to allow outside images, such as from Photobucket. But you could probably apply the same to the other one, and phase out the former.

the Gen II headbutt numbers have been wrong from time to time. they were input a long time ago (i think) and theres been problems with them here and there. its been on the backburner to check them out.

I love how huge our stove must be

Also for Olivine City, they forgot to include the Pokemon you can encounter while rock smashing at the western coast. Which so far I think is only Krabby

Is there any point to [BP]Template:CharInfoboxUser[/BP]? It seems completely identical to [BP=Template:CharInfobox]its counterpart[/BP], and more users use the latter template anyway.

At the very least, an option should be added to Template:CharInfoboxUser to allow outside images, such as from Photobucket. But you could probably apply the same to the other one, and phase out the former.

Looking at the history, it was made to prevent redlinks to fake badges. However, since badges now link to a section rather than an article, that shouldn't be an issue. I guess it would be a good idea to add an outside image option to it. I would rather not delete it, because I don't like modifying mainspace templates for use in the userspace.

Just a thought, but I think it would be handy to have a navigation bar for the Move pages, like we have on the Pokemon pages. It's kind of a pain to have to either go back to a list of moves or search for a specific move when you're just browsing through.

Just a thought, but I think it would be handy to have a navigation bar for the Move pages, like we have on the Pokemon pages. It's kind of a pain to have to either go back to a list of moves or search for a specific move when you're just browsing through.
Well, Pokémon have a National Pokédex number, which gives them a clear order. Moves... they have their internal index number, but browsing back and forward using that isn't that useful.

Back
Top Bottom