• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Thanks for fixing Unova Route 13. Here's another item to fix.
Game Boy Tower - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
I can confirm that that is NOT the correct border for Pokemon Crystal. Here's a video I found showing Pokemon Crystal's Red battle and end credits, on Pokemon Stadium 2's Game Boy Tower. The border is different.
[video=youtube_share;CSI01KmMJzs]http://youtu.be/CSI01KmMJzs?t=10m28s[/video]
Crystal Version is confirmed at 10:28.

I could ascertain that it was Crystal within the first few seconds given that the sprites were animated.

Anyway, what @Digifiend means is that the border shown on the Bulbapedia page is not the same as the one shown in the video. Not only that, but the page of that image says it's the Wideboy accessory's border. And I distinctly remember the grey border in the video being the one I saw when I played the Tower. Lastly, the description of the border under the Gallery section of the GB Tower page says "(no Super Game Boy features; displayed with a generic" which is both unhelpful and incomplete.

Lastly, the description of the border under the Gallery section of the GB Tower page says "(no Super Game Boy features; displayed with a generic" which is both unhelpful and incomplete.

It cuts off for you? I see the full "Pokémon Crystal (no Super Game Boy features; displayed with a generic border)". I've compressed the text to fix that, but hidden it anyway because it is the wrong border. Anyway, if anyone can get a good screenshot of the SGB border, I will upload it and put it in the article.

No. That's just the borders from credits in the games. The border is the gameboy console.
The video was recorded on a real N64 (Game Boy Tower doesn't work on emulators, unfortunately), that game boy border is definitely the one in the game. You completely misunderstood my point. I just wish the "/\ to Menu" box wasn't there, as it prevents a screenshot from being obtained (even then, it would still be blurry, but it would be better than nothing).

There are too many broken file links (mostly from newly created pages related to B2W2) and ones with incorrect file names such as ones with the game extension in the front instead of back (i.e.: B2W2 Seaside Cave.png instead of Seaside Cave B2W2.png).

Will someone ever add the teams that all the Gym Leaders use in the Tournament in Black 2 vand White 2?

It cuts off for you? I see the full "Pokémon Crystal (no Super Game Boy features; displayed with a generic border)". I've compressed the text to fix that, but hidden it anyway because it is the wrong border. Anyway, if anyone can get a good screenshot of the SGB border, I will upload it and put it in the article.

Oh, that may be because I have Bulbapedia zoomed in by 1. Still, that substitute image should not have been there. I can't find any images online of the GB Tower border for Crystal. Best bet would be to find a good quality YouTube video and do a screencap.

Also, the Wideboy accessory's full name is the Wide-Boy 64. It was only available to developers. How THAT is readily available as an image and not something so much more common as the GB Tower is beyond me.

What happened to the Rotom page? It seems to be lacking many parts of it, such as trivia and origin.

The Magma Stone has existed in the games as far back as Diamond and Pearl, it just wasn't obtainable. So it's technically correct. The best kind of correct I might add. :p

SEGA & Sonic Team had now two events where they made a Q&A session with the heads of the franchise...
Has there been or will there be any kind of event like that?

Back
Top Bottom