• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I see. Then is there any other template I can use for the TCG section of various pages?

Regarding the Flannery page

I've been working with sprites from the games recently, mostly the gym leaders, and noticed that while we had sprites for Gen IV and V leaders (that pop up before the battle on the VS screen), we didn't have the VS sprites from Emerald. I've started to slice them out (in layered PNG format, like the others), and didn't know if/how to submit them.

I'll admit that the quality isn't brilliant, but it's better than nothing right now.

VSFlannery.png 128x72 pixels PNG format

Who do I talk to about writing an article for Bulbapedia?

Typically you just go make it. If you're a new user, you can't do that straight away (and you shouldn't be writing articles from scratch straight away anyway), but you can ask here or send a PM to a Bulbapedia staff member (see [bp=Bulbapedia:Staff]here[/bp] or on the forums look for someone with the "Bulbapedia staff" badge under their name).

I constructed a simple link template for the Key item lists.

[[List of key items in {{#switch:{{{1|}}}|I|II|III|IV|V|VI=Generation {{{1|}}}|Colo=Pokémon Colosseum|XD=Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness}}#{{{2|}}}|{{{2|}}}]]<noinclude>[[Category:Link templates]]</noinclude>

Would it be possible to post this to the mainspace?

If yes, I would prefer the name "Template:Key", but it's already taken by [bp=Template:Key]this navigation template[/bp]. Would it be possible to move it to "[bp]Template:Key items[/bp]"?

Um, hi. I just registered, so I'm very sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but on this Bulbapedia page here: Team AWD - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia about the Exploration Team Team AWD in Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky I noticed that something was not there..
*Spoiler Alert ahead*
In the special episode Igglybuff The Prodigy, there are some bullies who convince Igglybuff to go into the forest. I noticed that these bullies were the pre-evolutions of the members of Team AWD, and always assumed that they were the same Pokemon. The Bulbapedia article mentioned nothing about Team AWD being in the special episode.
*Spoiler End*
I would edit the article and put that in, but I have no proof to support this theory.
Could someone please check in on this?

So, I was meandering around in gold version and tried the power-cycle-while-loading to clone the togepi egg from Prof. Elm's assistant, and instead got a glitchy egg that doesn't line up with the information on the wiki about gen II glitch eggs. There is also no information about the as-of-yet posted glitch egg when it has never hatched before; and I do not want to jump to conclusions.

This egg, when looked at via the PC, appears to have no name, the sprite and summary of an egg (It moves around inside/may be close to hatching, just like it would be had it not glitched), with the same ????? id/OT as a normal egg. When looked at from inside the party, it has the name ? (instead of egg). It's stats and the things that can be done with it are the same as that of a normal egg. It does not count as a pokemon for purposes of depositing other pokemon/having it in party, nor is it sent out in battle when taking up the first slot.

I shall continue to run in circles until it hatches, if it is so inclined.

Where should I post this?

Um, hi. I just registered, so I'm very sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, but on this Bulbapedia page here: Team AWD - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia about the Exploration Team Team AWD in Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky I noticed that something was not there..
*Spoiler Alert ahead*
In the special episode Igglybuff The Prodigy, there are some bullies who convince Igglybuff to go into the forest. I noticed that these bullies were the pre-evolutions of the members of Team AWD, and always assumed that they were the same Pokemon. The Bulbapedia article mentioned nothing about Team AWD being in the special episode.
*Spoiler End*
I would edit the article and put that in, but I have no proof to support this theory.
Could someone please check in on this?

Only Skorupi is a pre-evolution of one of the members of Team AWB; Ekans and Sneasel do not appear. I don't think there is substantial evidence to say that that Skorupi is AWB's Drapion.

So, I was meandering around in gold version and tried the power-cycle-while-loading to clone the togepi egg from Prof. Elm's assistant, and instead got a glitchy egg that doesn't line up with the information on the wiki about gen II glitch eggs. There is also no information about the as-of-yet posted glitch egg when it has never hatched before; and I do not want to jump to conclusions.

This egg, when looked at via the PC, appears to have no name, the sprite and summary of an egg (It moves around inside/may be close to hatching, just like it would be had it not glitched), with the same ????? id/OT as a normal egg. When looked at from inside the party, it has the name ? (instead of egg). It's stats and the things that can be done with it are the same as that of a normal egg. It does not count as a pokemon for purposes of depositing other pokemon/having it in party, nor is it sent out in battle when taking up the first slot.

I shall continue to run in circles until it hatches, if it is so inclined.

Where should I post this?
Sounds like a [bp]glitch Egg[/bp] produced as a bad clone (which is unusual, as I was under the impression that all bad clones were [bp]????? (FF)[/bp]).

I was looking at Ledian's page and scrolled down to the Origin. To my surprise there, I saw no mention there of Ledian's strong physical similarities to the character Pulseman.

Now perhaps I'm just being forgetful or imagining things, but didn't it mention that bit there before once? I don't see why it would be removed, if it was. Even the List of references to Pulseman pages leaves mention of Ledian, and Bisharp for that matter. I'm a little too preoccupied to go searching through the article's history (not sure how easily I would be able to find it anyway...), but was there once mention before?

Edit: Also, the references page mention that the "two games reference each other". Shouldn't it just be that "the Pokemon games reference Pulseman"? Because Pulseman actually predates Pokemon altogether, and I'm most certain that it contains no references to Pokemon.

When I click "recent changes", it doesn't open a link but instead thinks the link is an application. In other words, it gives me an "Open With/Save File" menu.

When I click "recent changes", it doesn't open a link but instead thinks the link is an application. In other words, it gives me an "Open With/Save File" menu.

What browser are you using? This used to happen to me a lot when I used Firefox, so it might be that. Clicking Recent Changes works fine for me on Chrome though.

The Child Star page isn't so much a mess as it is lacking in information, much like many of the pages.

The Child Star page isn't so much a mess as it is lacking in information, much like many of the pages.

What I mean is, why is Haunted Man Kadath and Veteran Star J.J. in a different page when they was the same person, just with props? Why does Veteran Star J.J. has a split but Child Star Abby doesn't? Sorry if my previous post wasn't clear enough.

Last edited:
Both pages exist because Haunted Man and Veteran Star are two seperate Trainer classes which is what those pages are about, not one specific actor/character. Notably, not all the Veteran Stars play Haunted Men in the movies.

Ideally, I'd like to see, only ones the classes that are shared by more than one actor/character have their own pages with the others all redirecting to a section in some sort of list of actors/characters/both (haven't quite decided yet although I have made efforts towards such pages in my userspace). As such, none of the one-off class pages have been updated to the standard I've brought to the others and might, therefore, seem like a "mess".

In the PWT Rental, what's the difference between right-hand, middle and left-hand ticket? Does they contain better/worse Pokemon movesets or something else? I can't find this information in the wiki.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom