• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Attachments

• Mewtwo_Psywave.png
    Mewtwo_Psywave.png
    369.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It would be rather helpful if we could have advanced search for Pokémon with several criteria. Like a Pokémon that learns both Fake Out and Will-O-Wisp and is Fire- or Ghost-type. Or a Pokémon with a possible Prankster Ability and learning Encore. Or a non-Water type with Scald. This could include Abilities, evolution methods, game availability, egg groups, base stats and more. I would imagine that'd be a lot of work though...

So how about starting with something simpler - showing base stats next to the Pokémon listed on moves' pages? For example, when I look at Final Gambit and see a list of Pokémon who can use it, it's obviously interesting to me what their base HP is. When I want to decide what Trick Room setter to use, both the bulk and the Speed matter greatly. Seeing the stats right there would be helpful.

While I still don't understand why Starly from Diamond/Pearl wasn't edited to the Shiny Pokémon page (it can be Shiny too..) I found another error:

Sinnoh Route 226 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
It is not correct that you find a tiny and a big mushroom and a PP Max in the grass northwest of Swimmer Lydia, at least not in Diamond and Pearl. I'm playing Pearl again and found two tiny mushrooms and a big one there, no PP Max. However, I can't tell you if the PP Max is exclusive to Platinum, you probably need to test it.

And am I even right in posting into this topic after I found errors on bulba? I'm not sure because this seems to be so inactive..

I have a strange experience with my qr scanner, after picking up some codes that I downloaded at random for this my sun pokemon accused the existence of cresselia and diancie in the harea of alola, maybe in the moon poquemon is the darkrai, but it would be a supposition. I mean I did not find any information in relation to this in particular

I have a suggestion regarding the app. There should be a feature to search move database by type. With a filter results by physical, special, status, moves that contain an effect outside battle. Or users can filter results by can be taught via tm/hm, mover tutor with a second filter of gen.

Hey!

I can't sort tables on desktop any more, which is kind of annoying. has this changed or is it a client bug?

also, can i just second the request for advance database queries? being able to search pokes who have x ability and can learn y moves would save a lot of guessing and trial and error!

also, just wanna take this opportunity to thank y'all for an amazing resource that has definitely enhanced my enjoyment of the pokemon games. i actually wish the in-game dex was more like bulbapedia, but you build it as you go. would make it feel a lot more like you're actually researching pokemon rather than just bird-watching!

thanks!

I'd like to confirm that the tables are unsortable on Edge or Chrome. It seems to work on IE, however.

Let's add a shiny sprite thing to the Pokemon info template. I noticed that there isn't anything for that and I thought it was a good idea.

Raltseye, it's not illegal, otherwise it would be off the App Store by now.

Let's add a shiny sprite thing to the Pokemon info template. I noticed that there isn't anything for that and I thought it was a good idea.
Sprites are all put in the Sprites section of the page. The Infobox is just for official art.

Raltseye, it's not illegal, otherwise it would be off the App Store by now.
Sadly, copyright violations hang around the app store all the time. Purchasable =/= not violating any laws.

Back
Top Bottom