• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I was told to come here for ideas as Gladion Pokémon lycanrock and unberon why haven’t they get their own pages of personality and characteristics they been in many episodes I believe they shown a lot

Because they don't have articles of their own. The page they are on shouldn't have a "personality and "characteristic" section because it isn't needed.

I was looking at the List of References to Pulseman. And while yes a lot of it is just speculation, there are some claims there that are just flat out wrong or misguided.

Namely, the claim that Charon was modeled after Dr. Waruyama from the game. And well, I really don't think they have that close of a resemblance...
latest

There's also the claim that Xatu was modeled after an enemy from "Stage 2". And while I can confirm there is a similar-looking enemy in Pulseman, it's actually in Stage 1. I can't confirm the Remoraid though, and as much as I want to watch LPs of this, I can't because it'd just give me a seizure.

I know this is just nit-picking, but I don't believe I have my login information anymore to edit it myself.

Can you make a "retired" or "on hitaus" template? There users who either take a break from contributing or do not edit anymore.

A subthread search function would be nice. Especially so that way I could easily check whether someone has already made the same suggestion/comment I'm about to make so that I don't have to post the same comment again.

Also The Garden Grotto (Welcome and Rules) is cluttered with "Hello" threads. Would be nice if there was one thread for all greetings.
This already exists-you just select it from the search menu when viewing a thread.
But this thread is about the wiki, not the forum.

On Pinsir's (and presumably on Scyther and Scizor's) page, it says that Pinsir, Scyther, and Scizor are the only Pokémon legitimately available in every in-game Poké Ball variant. I believe this to be untrue, as Paras, Parasect, Venonat, and Venomoth are available in every in-game Poké Ball, unless there is a spin-off Poké Ball variant counted in this designation that I have overlooked.

The list of Poké Balls I used is:
Beast, Dive, Dream, Dusk, Fast, Friend, Great, Heal, Heavy, Level, Love, Lure, Luxury, Moon, Nest, Net, Poké, Premier, Quick, Repeat, Safari, Sport, Timer, Ultra.

I've suggested in this article's talk page that the altered moves used by Gates to Infinity's Gigantic sized bosses should be added to that list of moves or given their own list in the article, but I haven't gotten a response to my query in two months now.

The moves in question that I know about after scouring Bulbapedia are:
Dragon Rush, which requires a turn to charge and hits targets in the user's line of sight (unsure how far, will need to check).
Extrasensory, which hits all targets in the room.
Fly, which aims at a target anywhere in the room.
Slash, which targets all tiles surrounding the user.

If there are any others I've missed, add them on.

Thailand has recently issued promos with different numbers than anyone else. I think that it should have its own page.

Back
Top Bottom