• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Hi, just wanted to tell someone that i just found a kirlia with the "filter" ability while playing mystery dungeon dx, you may want to update kirlia's and filter's page since it's not shown on eiter pages

I've always wondered why we've never included Game history/story information in Pokémon's species pages?

As in, a lot of Legendary/Mythical Pokémon story arcs are hardly even mentioned other than in other articles potentially. Such as, what Deoxys' role in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire is, Rayquaza etc.

Even if it was in Game data. I know sometimes its quite spoiler heavy but its a vital bit of information about a species that is missing. This could be included in every species page with any story based information on the Pokémon (such as things like, Yamper appears under the ownership of Sonia but this isn't mentioned on the species page.

Just a thought.

@Oshakpop Sometimes there are "NPC appearances" listed at the top of the game data section. Also, why is the game data section last? Is it because it's always the longest.

@Nitro Indigo Yes but this is usually within side games. I mean things like, storylines of their appearances in the games such as with Zacian/Zamazenta and their involvement in the storylines etc. which isn't found on their pages.

I was told by another user this place can help out to understand:) so I thank you all
I have question about Pokémon strength I still don’t understand. Anime and game cannon

let’s say in anime Sparrow that refuses to evolved but proven to train amount of strength and speed vs Pidgeot that is very well trained to be considered the strongest and fastest Pidgeot in world can ever hope for

sparrow was trained good movesthat shown to have enough of its trained attributes against the Pidgeot
The sparrow wins but heavy breathing to be exhausted but wins the battle
Does that sparrow gets stronger after winning

I’m mean 37 not 27
Also darmination didn’t get upset on itself for being bully to Gou Scorbunny??
Gou said in eng sub was 37 pokemon in the new episode so im not wrong then if he said it

Raboot as Scorbunny was a caring Pokémon that, prior to its capture, would steal food from food stalls to give to a group of Nickit living with it in the alleys of Wyndon. It even went as far as to cover itself with dirt to fit in with them. However, it appears to crave attention, as shown in the end of SS005, where it got angry that Koharu's Yamper and Ash's Pikachu wouldn't pay attention to it, before going to its Trainer with a tear in its eye. Raboot is an expert kicker who hates losing because it cares about its friends so much, especially its best friend and Trainer, Go. It is an energetic Pokémon that has difficulty sitting still and can be seen kicking the air when needed to stay in one place. Raboot as Scrorbunny was very loyal to Go and will often sit on his shoulders. Also, Raboot as Scorbunny will even jump up and give Go a high five with one of its feet. Now it evolved it doesn't try to give handshakes to his trainer but still hang around but more of distance and it will do his trainer's orders but faster before he can speak unless like he hears new ideas he will listen before taking action.

this need to change its wrong personality for Raboot this mostly as scorbunny two episodes shown it chnage why rewrite it what's the big deal

i like the new personality its interesting

Last edited:
Individual Pokemon owned:

1-Raboot
2-Caterpie
3-Metapod
4-Venonat
5-Venomoth
6-Paras
7-Parasect
8-Butterfree
9-Pinsir
10-Weedle
11-Kakuna
12-Beedrill
13-Scyther
14-Taillow
15, 16, 17-Cascoon
18-Tentacool
19-Mantyke
20-Sentret
21-Misdreavus
22-Stantler
23-Dewgong
24-Skwovet
25-Darmanitan
26-Sandile
27-Golurk
28-Cubone
29-Spearow
30-Rattata
31-Pidgey
32-Nidoran F
33-Nidoran M
34-Oddish
35-Grimer
36-Poliwag
37-Ekans
38-Farfetch'd

Species recorded in Dex:

1-Scorbunny
2-Raboot
3-Caterpie
4-Metapod
5-Venonat
6-Venomoth
7-Paras
8-Parasect
9-Butterfree
10-Pinsir
11-Weedle
12-Kakuna
13-Beedrill
14-Scyther
15-Taillow
16-Wurmple
17-Cascoon
18-Tentacool
19-Mantyke
20-Sentret
21-Misdreavus
22-Stantler
23-Dewgong
24-Skwovet
25-Darmanitan
26-Sandile
27-Golurk
28-Cubone
29-Spearow
30-Rattata
31-Pidgey
32-Nidoran F
33-Nidoran M
34-Oddish
35-Grimer
36-Poliwag
37-Ekans
38-Farfetch'd

The count is correct.

Individual Pokemon owned:

1-Raboot
2-Caterpie
3-Metapod
4-Venonat
5-Venomoth
6-Paras
7-Parasect
8-Butterfree
9-Pinsir
10-Weedle
11-Kakuna
12-Beedrill
13-Scyther
14-Taillow
15, 16, 17-Cascoon
18-Tentacool
19-Mantyke
20-Sentret
21-Misdreavus
22-Stantler
23-Dewgong
24-Skwovet
25-Darmanitan
26-Sandile
27-Golurk
28-Cubone
29-Spearow
30-Rattata
31-Pidgey
32-Nidoran F
33-Nidoran M
34-Oddish
35-Grimer
36-Poliwag
37-Ekans
38-Farfetch'd

Species recorded in Dex:

1-Scorbunny
2-Raboot
3-Caterpie
4-Metapod
5-Venonat
6-Venomoth
7-Paras
8-Parasect
9-Butterfree
10-Pinsir
11-Weedle
12-Kakuna
13-Beedrill
14-Scyther
15-Taillow
16-Wurmple
17-Cascoon
18-Tentacool
19-Mantyke
20-Sentret
21-Misdreavus
22-Stantler
23-Dewgong
24-Skwovet
25-Darmanitan
26-Sandile
27-Golurk
28-Cubone
29-Spearow
30-Rattata
31-Pidgey
32-Nidoran F
33-Nidoran M
34-Oddish
35-Grimer
36-Poliwag
37-Ekans
38-Farfetch'd

The count is correct.
Oh I c thank u also
What about his fire Pokémon Pokémon why wasn’t added for being bully to Scrorbunny and didn’t read about raboot personality :)

I have a little suggestion to add to location pages! I don't think this is a major problem, however it's something I think would be helpful for those it concerns.

Yesterday I was looking for the music found in Lavaridge Town. When I looked through the OST for Ruby and Sapphire I couldn't find the track for Lavaridge Town! So I decided to dig a little deeper to try and find it myself. I booted up my game and went to Lavaridge Town and started comparing the music from Lavaridge Town to the music found on the OST. I later found the music found in Lavaridge Town was the same music found in Oldale Town! Looking through other tracks, there are dozens of other tracks like this! Meteor Falls, Route 114, and so on.

I feel as if there should be either a tab or a little section that includes the music found in the location. This would greatly help people looking for a specific vibe in music they're wanting to listen to. Or helping content creators to find music to put in their videos.

I think the wording on signature moves in the Biology section of Pokemon needs to be reworked a bit.

If you look at the page for Yamask, you'll see this:
Yamask and its evolved forms, Cofagrigus and Runerigus, are the only known Pokémon capable of learning Crafty Shield.
It's only accurate for Sword and Shield, but putting it in the biology section like that without mentioning that there's other Pokemon in other games that can learn it seems like it's the standard for the games.

Klefki and Magearna are still known Pokemon that can learn the move, and you can even bring them to Pokemon Bank, they're just not in Sword and Shield. It's not like they've stopped existing. (Following this example, people should update Sonic wikis to state that Sonic makes up two-thirds of known playable characters, since there's only three playable characters in Sonic Forces) And removed Pokemon are still compared to elsewhere in the article- for example, Torkoal's trivia section mentions Mega Camerupt tying with it in Speed, despite the fact that at the top of the page, Camerupt doesn't count as a known Pokemon who can learn Eruption.

This wasn't always how things were phrased, either. Cut, for example, could only be learned by Farfetch'd in LGPE, but nobody changed the page to say Farfetch'd was the only known Pokemon who could learn it. (Same goes for Butterfree and Rage Powder, and Hitmonchan and Mach Punch)

And speaking of Cut, I also question the phrasing of this with moves where they were TMs in the past, but aren't any more.
Farfetch'd is the only known Pokémon capable of learning Cut.
This isn't even true for SwSh- lots of known Pokemon in SwSh can have the move, they just can't learn it in SwSh without the TM. You can easily transfer up a Charmander with Cut, and what then?

I think that statements like this should have a qualifying statement added on. "Farfetch'd is the only known Pokemon capable of learning Cut in Pokemon Sword and Shield." makes it clear that you're talking about the Pokemon in SwSh, and learning the move in SwSh.

(Also, on the Butterfree page, it implies that only GMax Butterfree can use Rage Powder:
Gigantamax Butterfree is the only known Pokémon capable of using the move Rage Powder and the exclusive G-Max Move G-Max Befuddle.
I'd fix this myself, but I wanted to get the main issue sorted out so I could get both at once)

I know this is a little wordy for a simple change, but since the phrasing seems to be standardized, I wanted to make a case and have approval before just going with changing it.

And for a similar suggestion- should these really be in the biology section in the first place? When Pokemon debut their signature moves, it's obviously a relevant part of their design and powers. (Smeargle's signature move is Sketch, it's a whole thing about its abilities. Spider Web was the Spinarak line's signature move because creating webs is relevant to how they behave and survive) But since Rage Powder wasn't exclusive to Butterfree for seven generations, I don't think it's any more relevant to its biology than any other move it could learn. (Why specify Rage Powder and not Stun Spore and Sleep Powder?)

IMO, "true signature moves" that started as being exclusive to the line are worth putting in the Biology section, but when a Pokemon's new signature move is only because they removed the other Pokemon learning it, that seems to me to be more of a piece of trivia than an important fact about its design. But I know that would also result in a sort of confusing setup where some Pokemon would have that information in one section and other Pokemon would have it in another section, so I'm not too hung up on this idea.

Back
Top Bottom