• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbanews Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Yes; this ties in with the new use of talk pages per the new article template. If a suitable consensus is found, though, we could settle for "talk page" or something.

Whatever happened to the columns that BulbaNews used to have? People would write articles on various Pokemon related things and they were always a pleasure to read.

Hmm... I think the Black/White Wi-Fi Darkrai Event will be starting tomorrow, and I mean in America... according to Serebii.
Should it be included in Bulbanews?

I wonder whether it actually started early, or they just decided to use an odd timezone to start it at. Any of you know what the UTC time and date was when they got it?

IIRC, they used to use an American time zone for the events. Maybe now that they're doing events by language, they picked an earlier time zone to start it. I'd hope they still use a later time zone to finish it though.

There's another announcement from Serebii that, according from a leak from CoroCoro, the 5th Gen roamers will have new formes. (They sort of got a new pair of wings :p )
Too bad it says that they are only caught when you're using a 3DS :/
Though it has yet to be confirmed...

Whatever happened to the columns that BulbaNews used to have? People would write articles on various Pokemon related things and they were always a pleasure to read.

We actually have a couple in the works. Watch this space!

There's another announcement from Serebii that, according from a leak from CoroCoro, the 5th Gen roamers will have new formes. (They sort of got a new pair of wings :p )
Too bad it says that they are only caught when you're using a 3DS :/
Though it has yet to be confirmed...

Already reported.

Re: Official BULBANEWS suggestion/idea/problem thread

To: George Hutcheon

Hi, my name is Sheldon and I have been an avid fan of your column entitled On the Origin of Species, or at least I was until you stopped writing them. The last one I read was "Venipede, Whirlipede and Scolipede".

Throughout each exciting article I have learned a lot not just about the origins of Pokémon, but also about many real life animals, plants and customs from around the world.

With over 400 Pokémon and counting, it sure would be a shame to let this exciting and informative article die out and drift away like a Drifloon on the wind. And so, we come to the purpose of my letter. I, and all my friends, sure would appreciate it if you were to bring back this well written column and continue to delight and educate young and old people alike (and even those in between)!

Please, PLEASE bring back On the Origins of Species and amaze us all once more!

Yours in Pokémon Fandom,

Sheldon

Would it be possible for a Bulbanews category for "Articles relating to Super Smash Bros. 4" to be created? The only applicable articles I can think of right now are the E3 2013 announcement, the Lucario announcement, and the Palkia announcement, although it is likely that more Pokemon-related news from SSB4 will arise in the months to come.. Thanks for taking this idea into consideration.

EDIT: Also, Super Smash Bros. 64 needs a category as well. From what I can find so far, the following Bulbanews articles concern that game:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._released_on_North_American_Virtual_Console
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._released_on_EU_Virtual_Console
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Super_Smash_Bros._coming_to_Japanese_Wii_systems

Last edited:
Where is M17 Diancie under local distribution events on the main Bulbanews page? The event has started already.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom