• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAGARDEN ARCHIVES suggestion/idea/problem thread

Wait, Mav, we should be deleting 'em? If so, I'll gladly do so.

Also, are we still implementing anipngs for Crystal and Emerald sprites?

I actually was deleting them, until ht started restoring them, so I left them alone.

I don't remember who (probably Matt), but someone wanted to keep them. So I didn't touch 'em.

I don't remember who (probably Matt), but someone wanted to keep them. So I didn't touch 'em.
That was for the Daisuki Club anime art, not those.

Also, I noticed that some of the file names of alternate forms are inconsistant. Namely the Unown and Arceus sprites. A few instaces of each use hyphens while most others dont.

I don't think we should be using hyphens.

EDIT: I need someone to upload the sprites of the Poffins and the Underground decorations which can be bought in Veilstone City. If I get these, we can finally completely phase out [bp]Template:Mart[/bp]. Also, it would be good if someone uploaded the rest of the Resort decoration images.

Last edited:

I just joined Bulbapedia and I have a question. Do we have any articles on Pokemon Daisuke Club and Pokemon Garden? I am not too sure if we have them already, because I haven't found one and it makes me wonder if its not needed for Bulbapedia or its just the case that not many people know enough about it. Hopefully this is the right place to post this query.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Your sincerely: Astro

I just joined Bulbapedia and I have a question. Do we have any articles on Pokemon Daisuke Club and Pokemon Garden? I am not too sure if we have them already, because I haven't found one and it makes me wonder if its not needed for Bulbapedia or its just the case that not many people know enough about it. Hopefully this is the right place to post this query.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Your sincerely: Astro
We have a page for the [bp]Pokémon Daisuki Club[/bp], and it is in need of some serious help. We don't have a page on Pokémon Garden, and I have never heard of it before, but if you think it is notable, go ahead and make one.

Also, this is the thread for the archives. You want this one.

All right, there are mass duplicates of Gym Leaders. We have some gif and png for Johto Gym Leaders. Obviously, the gifs need to be cleaned out. As for Hoenn Gym Leaders. I attempted to discuss this with Mav, but to no avail. Let me give you an example of duplicates: SpriteRoxanne.png, Spr 3r Roxanne.png and GBA Trainer Roxanne.png. Other than the second one, they are being used. TTE (making the second one) wanted to make it such that there was consistency, but... I dunno. What do you guys think of all this?

I don't think we should be using hyphens.

If we were to use hyphens, I would say only for Arceus because it uses the entire word... I'd imgaine we'd use the same system for the deer in Gen V although the oveworld Arceus sprites would still have to be moved.

Although hyphens may not be necessary even for Arceus

Was changing the default shown movesets to Generation V really needed right now? I'd say the majority of folks won't have Black/White yet, and for the most part the TM list is empty. It seems kinda pointless and a nuisance.

Was changing the default shown movesets to Generation V really needed right now? I'd say the majority of folks won't have Black/White yet, and for the most part the TM list is empty. It seems kinda pointless and a nuisance.

Um, this is the ARCHIVES suggestion/problem thread. The thread you're looking for is the Bulbapedia one. It's got a title just like this one, except it's shorter.

And to answer your question, as Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, I'd assume we'd like to keep it as up-to-date as possible at all times. So yeah, it is needed. And some people actually do have it, so...

And for the TM lists, well, you can't expect us to get all the info at once, can you? There are over 600 Pokemon now, a bunch of new moves, a bunch of new abilities, locations, characters, etc...these things take time.

Sorry, my bad. Got mixed up.

:confused:When are the archive going to be unlocked? I have a few pictures (not relating to BW.......) that I wanted to upload.:confused:

:confused:When are the archive going to be unlocked? I have a few pictures (not relating to BW.......) that I wanted to upload.:confused:

When are the archives going to be unlocked? I have manga scans I want to upload XP

I want it unlocked too, but I don't think the mods want this thread to be a waiting-for-unlock thread.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom