• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihida

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet to r

Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet to receive art

The Pokémon Daisuki Club has revealed artwork of every currently catchable Pokémon by Ken Sugimori, the lead stock artist ever since Pokémon Red and Green. The only Pokémon that currently do not have art available are Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, all event Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet

This is great, I've been wanting to see it. Not that Dream World art isn't nice, but Sugi art just has this special feel to it. Without it, it wouldn't really be Pokémon.

17 username changes :D
Reaction score
Re: Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet

Finally! I've gotta say, they're all awesome.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

If anyone wants them in one image, here.

A deeper shade of blue
Reaction score

Great! Now all we need is the characters!

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihidaruma yet ...

The Pokémon Daisuki Club has revealed artwork by Ken Sugimori, the lead stock artist ever since Pokémon Red and Green, of every Pokémon introduced in Generation V. The only Pokémon that currently do not have art available are Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, all event Pokémon, and Hihidaruma in Daruma Mode.

Read more on Bulbanews

Pinnacle of Life
Reaction score
Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi

wow, they look really good

Stumped
Reaction score
Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi

I really like all the artwork this time around, and I don't even like some of the species themselves.

Reaction score

OHHHHH VANIPETI♥♥ HITOMOSHI♥♥ Ehem, nice artwork :B

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score

My favorites: Mebukijika, Banipucchi, Bachuru, the entire Chandelier line, the entire Sazandora line.

*updates Fagbook profile picture to Sazandora*

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

I love the muskedeers and how they look compared to their sprites. And Kirikizan looks just as epic as expected. I've decided to name her Alanna after the Tamora Pierce character.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score

My favorite is Kojofuu, it's so CUTE!!!!!

◕‿◕
Reaction score

Still disappointed Sazandra didn't get a new pose.

No need for violence...
Reaction score

Very nice.

I really like the Yanakkie, Mebukijika, and Virizion.

Thanks.

Also has a Shiny Zapdos
Reaction score

I really like them, especially Murando; TA-TATAA! Lassie to the rescue!

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score

fffff Some of them are kinda small. D8 Like Enbuoh. Yo, she's awesome, and I have to squint to see her? Punks!

Reaction score

Awesome! Great to see some of the new ones in decent detail.

Token Evil Teammate
Reaction score

Oh God, Hiyakki looks like Bubbles Rosechu.

THIS IS WHAT THE INTERNET HAS DONE TO ME.

Reaction score

So were these only be able to be found by actual members of that club? Looks like there's a login and registration page.

Were these on a flash page or were these actual images you can just right click? I'm curious because maybe they were a tad bigger or in a better quality than they initially appear? It's happened before.

If they're swf images, I can try extracting them, just right-click where they were found and just upload them together at Mediafire or something.

And immewnity, that group shot must be shrunken as Kyurem for instance has a larger shot on the news page than what you have there.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

So were these only be able to be found by actual members of that club? Looks like there's a login and registration page.

Were these on a flash page or were these actual images you can just right click? I'm curious because maybe they were a tad bigger or in a better quality than they initially appear? It's happened before.

If they're swf images, I can try extracting them, just right-click where they were found and just upload them together at Mediafire or something.

And immewnity, that group shot must be shrunken as Kyurem for instance has a larger shot on the news page than what you have there.
The images are from a PDF gotten from taking a quiz on Daisuki Club. I wish there were from Flash files. I could get them way better that way, too. And yes, the group shot is shrunken, as it is a screenshot of the 120 pixel thumbnails shown on Bulbanews. Clicking on the images on the Bulbanews article will give you slightly better images.