• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi

The images are from a PDF gotten from taking a quiz on Daisuki Club. I wish there were from Flash files. I could get them way better that way, too. And yes, the group shot is shrunken, as it is a screenshot of the 120 pixel thumbnails shown on Bulbanews. Clicking on the images on the Bulbanews article will give you slightly better images.

Mind passing the pdf file? I have ways of properly extracting stuff from it.

Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi

I'm really digging this art. I hope Ken Sugimori keeps it up!

I love WInter Mebukijika... He's just epic looking... (I don't know who I like more? Jalorda or Mebukijika?) Speeking of Jalorda he looks smug... And Daikenki's beard s made of WIN

I love WInter Mebukijika... He's just epic looking... (I don't know who I like more? Jalorda or Mebukijika?) Speeking of Jalorda he looks smug... And Daikenki's beard s made of WIN
So true, and the starters final forms look great.
The musketeers look epic (though I wish Cobalon could've had a different angle than his sprite, not that it doesn't show off most detail that way) and I love the different angles of the Raijins.

If anyone wants them in one image, here.
Thanks for this. =)

I particularly like Gobitto and Goruggo, because they look so rough! Now all we need is some high resolution pictures, and some fixing on certain pictures (particularly Burunkeru's ones).

Thanks for reading.

Yipee! The Sugimori art are always great renders for banners, signatures, etc. The Dream World art is alright, but it is never as good as Sugimori's style :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom