• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihida

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet to r

Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet to receive art

The Pokémon Daisuki Club has revealed artwork of every currently catchable Pokémon by Ken Sugimori, the lead stock artist ever since Pokémon Red and Green. The only Pokémon that currently do not have art available are Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, all event Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet

This is great, I've been wanting to see it. Not that Dream World art isn't nice, but Sugi art just has this special feel to it. Without it, it wouldn't really be Pokémon.

Re: Sugimori art revealed of all currently-available Pokémon: Event-only Pokémon yet

Finally! I've gotta say, they're all awesome.

If anyone wants them in one image, here.

Great! Now all we need is the characters!

Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hihidaruma yet ...

The Pokémon Daisuki Club has revealed artwork by Ken Sugimori, the lead stock artist ever since Pokémon Red and Green, of every Pokémon introduced in Generation V. The only Pokémon that currently do not have art available are Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, all event Pokémon, and Hihidaruma in Daruma Mode.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi

wow, they look really good

Re: Sugimori art of Generation V Pokémon revealed: Event-only Pokémon, Daruma Mode Hi

I really like all the artwork this time around, and I don't even like some of the species themselves.

OHHHHH VANIPETI♥♥ HITOMOSHI♥♥ Ehem, nice artwork :B

My favorites: Mebukijika, Banipucchi, Bachuru, the entire Chandelier line, the entire Sazandora line.

*updates Fagbook profile picture to Sazandora*

I love the muskedeers and how they look compared to their sprites. And Kirikizan looks just as epic as expected. I've decided to name her Alanna after the Tamora Pierce character.

My favorite is Kojofuu, it's so CUTE!!!!!

Still disappointed Sazandra didn't get a new pose.

Very nice.

I really like the Yanakkie, Mebukijika, and Virizion.

Thanks.

I really like them, especially Murando; TA-TATAA! Lassie to the rescue!

fffff Some of them are kinda small. D8 Like Enbuoh. Yo, she's awesome, and I have to squint to see her? Punks!

Awesome! Great to see some of the new ones in decent detail.

Oh God, Hiyakki looks like Bubbles Rosechu.

THIS IS WHAT THE INTERNET HAS DONE TO ME.

So were these only be able to be found by actual members of that club? Looks like there's a login and registration page.

Were these on a flash page or were these actual images you can just right click? I'm curious because maybe they were a tad bigger or in a better quality than they initially appear? It's happened before.

If they're swf images, I can try extracting them, just right-click where they were found and just upload them together at Mediafire or something.

And immewnity, that group shot must be shrunken as Kyurem for instance has a larger shot on the news page than what you have there.

So were these only be able to be found by actual members of that club? Looks like there's a login and registration page.

Were these on a flash page or were these actual images you can just right click? I'm curious because maybe they were a tad bigger or in a better quality than they initially appear? It's happened before.

If they're swf images, I can try extracting them, just right-click where they were found and just upload them together at Mediafire or something.

And immewnity, that group shot must be shrunken as Kyurem for instance has a larger shot on the news page than what you have there.

The images are from a PDF gotten from taking a quiz on Daisuki Club. I wish there were from Flash files. I could get them way better that way, too. And yes, the group shot is shrunken, as it is a screenshot of the 120 pixel thumbnails shown on Bulbanews. Clicking on the images on the Bulbanews article will give you slightly better images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom