• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

sumnitez begging thread [Looking for Fire Stones - DWF Vulpix in stock!]

some nights

aka Cacturne McNeil
Reaction score
yo wussup Munchlax's Cravings, it's ya boy Some Nights. comin' to you live from where i currently am. this will be the thread i will use to beg for Pokemon! if i need something for the Battle Subway or something, i'mm update the OP and bump this baby right back to the front page. because the GTS is a complete waste of time! woo woo woo, you know it.

You can trade me one of these? Siiiiiiiiiick!
  • Snover
  • Mudkip
  • Makuhita
  • Paras
  • Suicune
  • Feebas
  • Turtwig
  • Piplup
  • Aipom
  • Growlithe
  • Oshawott
  • Treecko
  • Hippopotas (DWF)
  • Misdreavus
  • Fire Stone
  • Dusk Stone

Yo, dis what I got:
  • Skarmory
  • Torchic*
  • Porygon* (DW)
  • Geodude (DW)
  • Vulpix* (DW)
  • Cobalion
  • Terrakion
  • Gligar*
  • Shinx*

(Pokemon marked with an asterisk will be bred. I can breed for Nature but not IVs. Egg moves, if I can manage them, will cost you extra.)

I can also offer evolutionary stones, evolutionary held items, and vitamins. Aww yeah. 8)

Are you serious, bro?
  • Hacks? Nah. I'll go to DD for that!
  • If I have a cart with easy access to a Pokemon you are looking for, by all means ask! I either have it already or can get one for you really quick!
  • I usually do not mind nicknamed Pokemon, because chances are I'll be breeding off of it. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I'd rather a trade not have a nickname. ;)
  • Also, because I will be breeding and training myself, I typically won't ask for specific natures and such.
  • I have Pokerus in my Black cart! Want your tradeback infected? Just ask!

Pokemon Fist Pump!
  • Pokemon Black
    • FC: 5029 0966 4896
    • Clones/Hacks?: No
    • Cheat Devices?: No

• Pokemon Platinum
    • FC: 3912 4219 5619
    (more to come in the future)

That's the end of the OP, bro! Leave a post below if you can help me out. And as always: take care, spike your hair. :rs120:

Last edited:
Re: sumnitez begging thread [Arceus for trade!]

yo, mod broskis. it's been two days, plus i added a bunch of rad updates. so here's a bump.

lemme know if i'm doing it wrong. :rs120:

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Have Arceus for trade!]

yo wussup Munchlax's Cravings, it's ya boy Some Nights. comin' to you live from where i currently am. this will be the thread i will use to beg for Pokemon! if i need something for the Battle Subway or something, i'mm update the OP and bump this baby right back to the front page. because the GTS is a complete waste of time! woo woo woo, you know it.

You can trade me one of these? Siiiiiiiiiick!
  • Snover
  • Skorupi
  • Mudkip
  • Makuhita
  • Paras
  • Suicune
  • Nuzleaf
  • Cacnea
  • Feebas
  • Duskull
  • Turtwig
  • Chimchar
  • Piplup
  • Shellos
  • Aipom
  • Yanma
  • Rotom
  • Meditite
  • Arceus

Yo, dis what I got:
  • Skarmory
  • Torchic*
  • Porygon* (DW)
  • Geodude (DW)
  • Arceus
  • Cobalion
  • Terrakion
  • Gligar*
  • Shinx*

(Pokemon marked with an asterisk will be bred. I can breed for Nature but not IVs. Egg moves, if I can manage them, will cost you extra.)

I can also offer evolutionary stones, evolutionary held items, and vitamins. Aww yeah. 8)

Are you serious, bro?
  • Hacks? Nah. I'll go to DD for that!
  • If I have a cart with easy access to a Pokemon you are looking for, by all means ask! I either have it already or can get one for you really quick!
  • I usually do not mind nicknamed Pokemon, because chances are I'll be breeding off of it. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I'd rather a trade not have a nickname. ;)
  • Also, because I will be breeding and training myself, I typically won't ask for specific natures and such.
  • I have Pokerus in my Black cart! Want your tradeback infected? Just ask!

Pokemon Fist Pump!

• Pokemon Black
    • FC: 5029 0966 4896
    (more to come in the future)

That's the end of the OP, bro! Leave a post below if you can help me out. And as always: take care, spike your hair. :rs120:

Mudkip and/or piplup.Can I have that Arceus?I really need it.

I can breed you a Yanma for the Gligar or Shinx.

Absolutely NO Pokerus or hacks please.

Mudkip and/or piplup.Can I have that Arceus?I really need it.

I can do Arceus for both.

I can breed you a Yanma for the Gligar or Shinx.

Absolutely NO Pokerus or hacks please.

You only have Yanma? Your sure you don't have anything else to offer for the other one?

@some nights; sorry that's all I have I'm afraid. Speaking of which, it's ready now if you're ready to trade. I'll take the Gligar.

I can trade Aipom and Cacnea if you happen to have a Fire Stone and a Gulpin

I have a Fire Stone.

Cannot obtain Gulpin in Black, however.

@some nights;
I can trade you a Duskull & Skorupi for your Torchic?
Can you also give your Torchic a BlamMushroom, Comet Shard, Big Nugget or a Relic Crown when you trade it?

Ray64:
FC: 2193-7073-4242

@some nights;
I can trade you a Duskull & Skorupi for your Torchic?
Can you also give your Torchic a BlamMushroom, Comet Shard, Big Nugget or a Relic Crown when you trade it?

Ray64:
FC: 2193-7073-4242

A big Nugget? Do you mean a Nugget? Or are there Big Nuggets now?

I think I have a regular Nugget.

Would you happen to have a Hoppip instead of Skorupi?

edit

I have three regular Nuggets.

Ok so thats,
From Me: Hoppip & Duskull
From You: Torchic

If you don't have those other items then a Shiny Stone or Dawn Stone would be just as good.

All right.

I'll go ahead and breed the Torchic now.

Thanks, I'll be int he WiFi room now.

EDIT 5: Sorry the 2nd Pokemon didn't trade through.

Last edited:
Re: sumnitez begging thread [Will trade Arceus for Female DW Torchic or Vulpix!]

OP updated again! I still got that Arceus.

I will accept a female DW Torchic or Vulpix for it. Just one or the other. No other Pokemon or items needed. :)

Re: sumnitez begging thread [Will trade Arceus for Female DW Torchic or Vulpix!]

OP updated again! I still got that Arceus.

I will accept a female DW Torchic or Vulpix for it. Just one or the other. No other Pokemon or items needed. :)

I could breed you a female DW Vulpix for the Arceus. :) I don't have a Torchic though.

Lemme add your FC and I'll be in the Wi-Fi room in a jiffy.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom